What are You Doing

Jian Luo was also frightened by this situation.

Originally, he wanted to start a live broadcast and just do the task, but he didn't expect things to be so unstoppable.

Jian Luo sighed: "Thank you Feng, don't say... And I remember the landmines of the online class. Today's live broadcast will be here first. I will go and see about the potatoes. Thank you for your support. I will try my best to give everyone an explanation."

As soon as the live broadcast was shut down, he gasped against Shi Yan's stove.

Su Liang came over to support him: "Luoluo, Luoluo, what's wrong with you?!"

"It's not a big deal." Jian Luo sighed and endured: "I just felt a little pain in my stomach."

Su Liang helped him to sit on the sofa beside him: "You child, you can't get angry when you are pregnant. What if you get fetal gas? Are you going to be mad at me?"

"..."

Jian Luo didn't understand it very well, but he was a little worried: "Will that cause harm to the baby?"

Su Liang sighed: "You mustn't be angry all the time. When I gave birth to you, it happened just in time for your father's accident, so you have been in bad health."

Speaking of the original owner's father, Jian Luo almost never heard Su Liang mention it.

Thinking about the potatoes, Jian Luo felt very bad. He thought for a while: "Mom, I just received a reward from the live broadcast. I don't want the money, I want to donate it."

Su Liang was stunned.

"I remember there was an orphanage at the entrance of the village." Jian Luo said, "The children there can't eat, and they don't even have to drink nutrient solution. They often go to the mountains to dig wild grass to eat, and they often get poisoned. I want to give the money to donated."

Su Liang thought about it and agreed: "This is the money you make, and my mother has no opinion."

Jian Luo smiled: "Okay."

I thought this matter was over, but who knew that Lu Shifeng, who was having a meeting in the palace, rang his wristband. On the huge conference table, people at a table had different thoughts.

Nie Yan put away the hand that was secretly watching the live broadcast, the priest also put down the lesson plan for preparing the lesson, and the little emperor raised his head.

Lu Shifeng said: "The wristband detected that his heart rate was too high just now, so he should be angry."

"What?!" The little emperor was the first to refuse, wrinkling his face: "Luoluo is angry, that cub will definitely be affected as well."

Nie Yan said: "Isn't it just a question of potatoes, I went to buy Star Live Network."

...

Zhan Wentai said: "He should not want us to shoot."

Lu Shifeng tapped his fingertips on the desktop: "It's better to acquire Jinjiang Live than to acquire Interstellar Live. All kinds of barrages can be posted randomly. He only gets angry when he sees those who speak out loud."

There was a consensus on this matter.

Zhan Wentai is relatively rational: "Acquiring a platform is not the final solution. Even if a platform can be acquired, it cannot acquire the audience's mouth."

Talking about this matter, everyone looked up at the emperor in unison.

The little emperor was suddenly seen and startled: "Why are you all looking at me, do you want me to order troops to go and arrest those who splashed dirty water?"