Touch the Dragon's Horn

Only after Su Liang came home did she find out about the two children dropping out. Jian Luo thought she would cry or make trouble, and even thought about how he would stop her if Su Liang wanted to apologize to the teacher.

But Su Liang just pulled back the broken hair on her temples: "Mom is going to cook."

The younger brother said uneasy: "Mom..."

"You have grown up and have your own ideas." Su Liang touched his face: "Mom can't control it."

Jian Luo felt a little distressed, he came over and poured a glass of water for his mother: "Mom, I will transfer school for Ah Sheng, don't worry about it."

Su Liang sat on the sofa: "Luoluo, do you know how difficult it is to transfer?"

Jian Luo said, "I will find a job."

"But you're just a child too!" Su Liang suddenly raised her voice, obviously she didn't cry just now, but the tears came down: "You only turned 20 last month, the adult crown that your mother gave you by herself. It's all my fault that my family has no money, and my mother doesn't have the ability to ask you to take on all this."

Jian Luo patted her on the shoulder: "I've grown up mother, who said you are not capable, you have raised me and my brother for the past 20 years, and you are the greatest mother, and it's not that we, A Sheng, are not going to school anymore. It's a matter of transferring schools, I'll take care of it."

He speaks loudly and gives an unspeakable sense of trust.

Su Liang raised her head and looked at his face. What she saw was the firmness and maturity on the child's face. Inexplicably, she had a bottom line in her heart.

Yes, although life is hard, it won't be more difficult to cry, everything will be fine, right?

The next day

It was rare for Jian Luo to get up early, and today was the day he was going to the Sky City.

It is necessary to make a floating car from An Paradise to the other side. There is only one floating car a day in An Paradise, and it is still early in the morning, so he has to go there early.

Su Liang said, "Mom will send you there."

Jian Luo: "No, I'll be back soon after I go."

"What nonsense are you talking about." Su Liang came over to arrange his clothes, and she said, "Don't try to lie to my mother, it's actually for an interview, right?"

"..."

Not really.

However, Su Liang's words gave Jian Luo an inspiration. It would be great if he could find a job there. This body is really too weak, and asking him to farm would be a disservice. Maybe he could find a job there. Working in a restaurant?

Good idea.

Jian Luo smiled and said, "I will work hard!"

Su Liang touched his head and took him all the way to the station. The two hugged before leaving. The woman looked down and saw a red mole on Jian Luo's shoulder.

Seeing that she hadn't spoken, Jian Luo asked, "Mom, what's the matter."

Su Liang smiled and said, "Mom sees your mole, it still hasn't faded."

"It's been there since I was a child, and I can't get rid of it." Jian Luo didn't care, just when the car came, he got up and waved: "Mom, go home, I'll come back at night to buy meat!"Su Liang nodded lightly and watched him leave, the smile on his face gradually faded.