Property Division

His movement is not small, and even attracted the attention of many people.

A waiter exclaimed, and the crowd gathered around. It was originally a group of people watching the fun. They were ready to take a look. Who would have guessed that they were two humans when they came over. Now many people can't walk. Too many people have been interested in this race since the liberation of mankind.

The waiter came over and said aggressively: "Sir, we don't allow physical conflicts here."

She saw that the other party was human, so her attitude was not very friendly, but when she saw who the other party was, she was stunned for a moment, and then her attitude softened a lot, she walked over and said, "Maybe, there is something wrong?"

Jian Luo looked at her sideways.

On the contrary, the blood race opposite was very angry: "Mr. Jian, I respect you as a human being, but didn't you expect An Paradise's education to be like this?"

Qingqing was also stupid: "Brother Jian, what's the matter?"

"Mr. Phil" Jian Luo didn't put down the cup in his hand, he said, "Let's meet at the police station directly."

Everyone present originally just wanted to watch the fun, but they didn't expect that it would be better if Jian Luo didn't speak.

Even the blood clan who wanted to scold two words like a breeze was stunned.

Phil's original arrogance suddenly disappeared, and he rushed to a tone of mercy: "Mr. Jian, isn't it me who should want to go to the police station, I don't plan to pursue it too much for you throwing on me for no reason."

Jian Luo smiled: "Forget it?"

Phil nodded quickly.

"Forget it, I don't." Jian Luo said, "The education level of An Paradise is indeed not comparable to that of City in the Sky, but since childhood, our teachers have also taught what is etiquette, righteousness and integrity, and what it means to be an upright person, not to pour powder behind your back, to do such a foolish thing."

...

The whole place was silent.

Phil's pride was frozen on his face. The blood race was already arrogant. Being exposed like this in public made him embarrassed and ashamed. The gazes of so many people made him feel as if he was being delayed, although he never expected that he was actually seen by Jian Luo.

"What kind of powder?" Phil pursed his lips, suppressed his unwillingness and said, "This is about me and Qingqing, what does it have to do with you?"

Qingqing was taken aback.

The little girl was stunned at first, but after listening to this conversation in a daze, she looked down at the water glass, and then realized, "Phil, did you put medicine in my water glass?"

Phil looked away suspiciously.

Under the eyes of everyone, he said, "It's just a medicine to cheer up the fun. If it's a big deal, I'll marry your head office!"

Phil didn't think he was wrong.

He is an aristocrat, and he wants nothing in his capacity. Being with humans is already a high level. What's more, he has no interest in such a weak race, and it would be shameful to take him out, but recently he found that humans are more obedient, and it just made him very fresh, of course, it would be better if he was lucky enough to have a cub.

But...

He never thought of marrying Qingqing.

It's enough to keep it outside. If you have children, it's not too late to marry, but this woman will not be touched. I don't know what it means. Humans are hypocritical. If they are really reserved, how can they find him?