Marshal's Green

Lu Shifeng looked at him.

Jian Luo can really feel the slight touch under the palm of his hand. That feeling is very magical, very magical. Although he has always known that he has a cub in his belly, he has never felt any special feeling, but now, that kind of slight touch and movement is like throwing a pebble on a calm lake, which can cause ripples in the bottom of my heart.

"Come here!" Jian Luo unconsciously urged, and his voice unconsciously carried a bit of coquettish anger: "Come on."

...

Lu Shifeng stood up and walked over, the man sat down beside him, frowning: "Are you uncomfortable?"

"No no."

Jian Luo couldn't control much anymore. He reached out and grabbed Lu Shifeng's hand, carefully and gently placed it on his lower abdomen, then put his index finger in front of his lips, and whispered, "It's moving."

For a moment, he could clearly feel that the Marshal seemed to be stiff.

It's very strange that Lu Shifeng would have a day of stunned.

Jian Luo was also very excited. He said, "Do you feel it, is Xiaolong saying hello?"

Lu Shifeng's generous hands covered Jian Luo's lower abdomen, and his handsome face was a bit grim. At this moment, the Grand Marshal felt nervous for a long time. The last time he was nervous was when he first fought to kill the enemy.

Carefully placed on it, Lu Shifeng felt it carefully.

Jian Luo waited for a long time, but since Lu Shifeng put his hand on it, the cub, who was still lively and active, didn't give face, and didn't want to move again.

"..."

The atmosphere was a little awkward.

Jian Luo raised his eyebrows, his eyes flickering: "Well, maybe I'm tired, I just went to rest after the activity."

Lu Shifeng was silent for a moment, then withdrew his hand.

The two were silent for a while, and Jian Luo regretted that he shouldn't have acted rashly, and approached: "Are you angry?"

Lu Shifeng supported half of his body: "Sit down."

"Oh." Jian Luo sat back again, he smiled and excused Xiaolong: "Maybe it sees you nervous and doesn't dare to move."

Lu Shifeng leaned against the post at the end of the bed and said lazily, "Aren't you nervous when you see me?"

...

Punished.

Jian Luo bit his head: "Of course I'm not nervous."

Lu Shifeng hooked his lips: "That's right, you are so bold that you even rushed into my bedroom directly."

? ? ?

Jian Luo recalled the events of that day and felt a sense of shame, but this matter involved his innocence, so Jian Luo decided that he had to struggle no matter what, so he said, "It was really an accident that day, I thought it was to give food to Jin. The secretary's, I didn't expect it to be your room."

Lu Shifeng raised his eyebrows meaningfully: "You won't go if you know?"

Nonsense!

Jian Luo tried his best to explain: "How could I take the initiative to deliver it to the door, am I crazy!"

He just wanted to try his best to prove his innocence, but he never expected that the smile in the eyes of the Marshal would gradually disappear.

Jian Luo blinked innocently and hugged his weak self tightly.