Education Of Dragon Cubs

It was already night when Jian Luo went home.

A few cubs have recently started taking classes. I don't know what went wrong. It may also be because of a little relationship with Jian Luo. Each of them is full of resistance to class, especially Long Aotian. Know how many complaints to receive about him:

"Your Highness is naughty again in class today."

"Second Highness clearly knows the answer, but he still doesn't speak when he calls his name."

"Your Highness is doing homework for my brother to copy."

? ? ?

Jian Luo hurts when he sees these brains. In fact, he has always taken the children's education more seriously, let's love him, but when it comes to some important principled issues, Jian Luo can't say otherwise.

Thinking of this, when he got home, the first thing he thought about was to educate a few furry children. As soon as the door was opened, the children were all doing their homework. They grew up a lot and were only the size of a palm before. It's been four or five months now, and it's a little bit the size of Peppa Pig's hair dryer, especially the little silver dragon, which shines brightly under the light, and the silver scales are very beautiful.

As for her brother two black cubs, from small coals to big coals.

The black little dragon doesn't look as aggressive as his father, and when he is obedient, he sits on the chair like a lazy cat.

"Dad!"

The sister noticed the movement for the first time.

When she shouted like this, the other two cubs also noticed the movement. They also looked over and were very excited, especially Long Aotian. Jian Luo suspected that a gust of wind had just wiped a black mouse over. Running in front of him, he kept screaming and screaming.

I haven't seen each other for a day or two, Long Aotian squatted on Jian Luo's shoulder and rubbed his head against him, rubbed his face, rubbed his clothes, and shouted to express his emotions.

Jian Luo touched the cub and said softly, "Dad, Dad is back."

He picked up the remaining three little ones and started to check the homework, remembering the unfinished things, and sullen again: "The teacher said that you are very disobedient in school, and no one has finished the homework except your sister, right?!?"

The dragon cubs stared at him blankly.

Jian Luo put three of them on the table and let them sit in a row, then looked at each other: "Is it true?"

The three cubs looked at each other, probably because they didn't expect the teacher to sue. After all, he was so young that he couldn't hide it. Long Aotian was the first to nod, looking at the small and arrogant appearance, as if he had just saved the world. .

Jian Luo almost laughed angrily: "Do you still feel proud?"

Long Aotian looked at it suspiciously.

Jian Luo was about to fight the dragon, but he still held his last patience: "Why don't you finish writing?"

It may be that when he was rarely so solemn, the three cubs clearly felt that their father was angry, and Long Aotian wanted to come over and hug Jian Luo, but Jian Luo pressed his head and let him reflect on himself first.

At this moment, the sister next to him spoke, her voice was soft but clean: "Brother, help me beat the ball."

? ? ?

Jian Luo made a move: "What ball."

There are three fluorescent **** on the sofa next to it. When I saw this thing, I remembered it. This is a small light ball for training physical fitness. It should be an after-school homework assigned by the trainer.