Attached

Jian Luo was still trying to tangle with his packages.

Secretary Jin said, "Luoluo, where did you get so many packages, and who sent you so many things?"

Jian Luo half-jokingly said, "Maybe it's because everyone loves me, and the flowers bloom when I see them?"

Secretary Jin was amused.

Lu Shifeng said in a cool voice, "You're very busy."

Jian Luo was burying his head in opening the box, when he heard this sentence, and subconsciously agreed: "Well, it's alright... eh?"

He raised his head in shock, just in line with Lu Shifeng's gaze.

The Marshal squinted his eyes: "A lot of things?"

Jian Luo felt a little pear inexplicably. He squatted on the ground and held the box: "Not many. Actually, I don't even know who sent it."

Lu Shifeng picked up a piece of paper and said slowly, "Isn't it love love?"

The corner of Jian Luo's mouth twitched: "The merchant may love my traffic and fans more, and the sales it can bring to them."

There are boxes all over the ground.

Jian Luo suddenly became curious: "Where did they come from, and how did they get it here?"

Secretary Jin will ask this question: "Actually, they don't know your address, it should be a problem with the settings of your contract website. I remember that there is a setting that defaults to the location of the delivery anchor, that is, the mail room can only fill in your information code. He doesn't know where you are, but the delivery machine will find you based on the information code."

Jian Luo was shocked: "There is this function."

Secretary Jin smiled and said, "We have everything you can think of!"

...

Yes, very strong.

In the face of so many packages, Jian Luo was also helpless. He was a little tired after unpacking for a long time, and simply sat on a box: "Why didn't anyone ask me to advertise before, and suddenly they all came?"

Secretary Jin said casually, "Isn't this a good thing?"

Jian Luo stopped tearing it apart: "There is no advertising fee, what a good thing, I haven't advertised, but I know the rules, no money means no sincerity, products without sincerity can't be recommended, they are not sincere to me, yes how caring can customers be?"

It must be seen that he is a human, and I think he has not seen much in the market, so give him a gift and let him advertise obediently?

Impossible, he is stern and simple, and he will never give in!

Secretary Jin admired: "Luoluo, you really have the backbone."

Jian Luo raised his chin proudly: "That's it."

Secretary Jin asked people to put things away before saying, "What about these packages?"

...

Jian Luo fell into contemplation.

Lu Shifeng said indifferently: "Go back all."

Returning it is a trivial matter, but it will offend some merchants, so it doesn't matter if it is pushed down or not. If it is returned directly, it will offend some more careful merchants.

Jian Luo was also a little worried: "Will it make some people unhappy?"

Lu Shifeng sneered: "You are in the mood to care about whether people who are far away are happy or not. I usually don't see you caring more about the people in front of you."