Love Letter Received

Lu Shifeng tasted it carefully: "It's too serious."

Jian Luo: "Well, are you serious?"

"Usually there are only three characters for big names." Lu Shifeng reminded him: "Small names are more casual."

Jian Luo seemed to be awakened. He smiled, got closer, and said meaningfully, "Hey, what about you, Brother Long, what is your nickname?"

"..."

Lu Shifeng buried his head in the book and said casually, "I don't have a nickname."

Jian Luo's movements froze, sitting on the bed, looking at him suspiciously, swallowing the words when they reached their mouths, wanting to ask but not daring to speak.

Seeing it, Lu Shifeng simply said, "What do you want to say?"

Jian Luo got the pardon, and simply said: "I thought, maybe you didn't say because you didn't want to tell me?"

Lu Shifeng: "Am I that boring?"

"..."

Not at all.

Jian Luo was a little dejected. He never expected that the Marshal had no nickname. How boring this life is!

Lu Shifeng seemed to see through his thoughts and said directly: "Most dragons don't have nicknames."

Jian Luo was very curious: "Why?"

"Because no one shouted." Lu Shifeng said lightly, the man's face had no superfluous expression, it was light from beginning to end, but there was a kind of inexplicable sadness: "It's basically a copy of the gene, and the dragon family is usually about to decline. For us, it is not a child, it is just another self."

Unlike blood, gene re-engraving is completely cloned from the same DNA. Most people cannot treat such a child as a parent-child, and even many people have a psychology of resistance, so more and more. More people choose to donate their genes when they are dying.

Many Dark Stars are born without even meeting their parents. Of course, in fact, they have no parents at all. Dark Stars have emotional defects, and congenital family defects make it even more difficult to adapt.

Jian Luo sighed.

He wondered if this topic should be started, it seemed that he had stabbed people's scars, so he simply said consciously: "The cub's nickname is still considered..."

Lu Shifeng interrupted him: "They can be named."

Jian Luo raised his head.

"They're different." Lu Shifeng flipped through the book in his hand and said slowly: "They have parents, they have families, and everything normal children should have, they will have, and I will accompany you to take care of them."

Take care of them together.

Jian Luo chewed this sentence, and felt a little uncomfortable. It was different from his expectations. In his assumption, he should be able to leave after unloading the goods. Why is there a process for taking care of children?

Thinking of this, Jian Luo said, "Even if there is no family, these children will have a good life, after all, is it the hope of the world..."

Lu Shifeng lifted his eyelids and glanced at him. The eyes of the Marshal were blood red, and sometimes when serious, those eyes would give people a sense of urgency bathed in a sea of ​​blood.

Jian Luo's scalp was numb when he saw him.

Half an hour.

Lu Shifeng opened his thin lips lightly: "The hope of the world, is also you."