Brother This Is A Misunderstanding

The atmosphere froze for a moment.

Jian Luo looked at Lu Shifeng's darkened face for a moment, and stammered: "Difficult, don't you need it?"

Lu Shifeng was so angry that he almost suffocated, he raised his eyebrows: "Do you think I lack a brother?"

"..."

Do not think so.

Jian Luo's always not very smart head began to turn. First of all, Brother Long invited him to join the family tree probably because he wanted to give him the account of the dragon family.

The meaning of this is very simple. It may be considering that the child is about to have a baby. Although the child will probably not be raised by himself in the future, he always has the right to visit. If the child knows that he is just an ordinary human being, it will be somewhat not so suitable.

Jian Luo's eyes widened: "Could it be, Brother Long, what do you mean..."

Lu Shifeng's face turned cloudy. After realizing that Jian Luo had successfully understood, there was a rare unnatural look on his handsome face. Although the Marshal is used to seeing big scenes, if he really wants to say it, he will confess. This is the first time such a thing has ever happened.

Jian Luo sat up and coughed lightly, "I agree with this matter."

Lu Shifeng raised his eyebrows with joy.

"It's really not good to have an affiliation with you. Are you going to give me an independent account?" Jian Luo asked again: "If my account is moved out, will it affect my mother and brother? Can people who become dragons still live in An Paradise? Can I visit my children after becoming dragons?"

"..."

Inexplicably, Lu Shifeng felt a little heartbroken.

As a man who is used to receiving confessions and love letters, Lu Shifeng's first confession failed completely.

Lu Shifeng said, "Jian Luo."

Jian Luo waited for a while, but did not wait for a reply: "Brother Long?"

Lu Shifeng lifted his eyelids and glanced at him: "You never thought that I would marry you and let you enter the family tree?"

...

There was a moment of silence in the air.

Sitting on the sofa, Jian Luo felt his blood coagulate. He smiled and said, "Stop joking."

Lu Shifeng's tall body brought a sense of oppression, he said, "You know I never joke."

"This......"

Jian Luo's mind turned, and he thought of his previous worries for a moment, so he said tentatively, "I thought about it."

Lu Shifeng had some expectations in his heart: "Then what?"

"I said the answer." Jian Luo sighed, "I don't need you like this."

That's right, he does like Lu Shifeng, that's right, but he doesn't need the Marshal to be responsible for himself. The love of adults is probably to be happy together. He is an ordinary human being, but he also wants love, and he doesn't want it. Lord Marshal was there to be with him, not to want to be with him.

...

Lu Shifeng's day was full of ups and downs.

First rejected, then hopeful, then rejected again.

He understood that Jian Luo was not only uninteresting to him, but also to the Dragon Clan. It seemed that everything was too simple for him, and Secretary Jin's **** suggestion was useless at all.