I Take You As My Wife

Jian Luo didn't know that what everyone was interested in was not dried fruit, but who Lu Shifeng helped to advertise.

Unlike Jian Luo, Jian Luo's fans are all young people who watch live broadcasts, but Lu Shifeng is different, his fans are all over the age group, even not only people from Dark Star, but fans of all major planets. exist.

Jian Luo looked at the data: "Wow, you are amazing."

Different from his focus, Lu Shifeng was watching the comments from the backstage. Originally, it was just a casual glance. The more he looked, the darker the Marshal's face became.

Jian Luo is still immersed in the joy that someone has finally ordered dried fruit: "It seems to be about 20 million copies, I can go to the boss to discuss cooperation!"

Lu Shifeng said coldly, "Really?"

Jian Luo ignored his emotions, and was still immersed in the joy of discussing cooperation. He even found time to contact the boss. He found Nie Yan's contact information and converted the time of Dark Star. It should be night there. After 11 o'clock, the gold master may have fallen asleep.

Why don't you just leave a message and talk about it tomorrow morning.

Thinking of this, Jian Luo boldly left a message and said, "Boss, boss, I have something to do with you, please reply to me when you see it~"

In order to show sincerity, after thinking about it, Jian Luo also attached a cute little bunny emoticon package on the back.

After sending the message, he prepared a draft in his heart, how to convince Nie Yan, after all, this is not a small business!

Lu Shifeng raised his head from the comments, saw Jian Luo's thoughtful look, and narrowed his eyes: "Did you read those words too?"

Jian Luo was thinking about something when she heard the words and nodded perfunctorily: "Well..."

Lu Shifeng glanced at Jian Luo, trying to find some clues and opinions on this matter from his face.

'Ding dong.'

Jian Luo's information terminal rang.

There was a message from Nie Yan: "Yes, talk."

The boss is online!

A smile suddenly appeared on Jian Luo's face, and he typed quickly: "Good evening, boss, I haven't slept so late."

Treating the gold master boss should be as genial as the spring breeze.

However, Jian Luo's warm wind obviously did not warm the Marshal on the sofa not far away. Lu Shifeng squinted his eyes and lightly opened his thin lips: "Do you feel very happy after reading it?"

As soon as Jian Luo finished replying to Nie Yan, he was distracted for a while. He didn't hear the first half, and heard the question about whether he was happy. He nodded decisively: "I'm happy!"

"..."

The temperature in the room dropped by one degree.

This is also because Jian Luo has been in front of Lu Shifeng for a long time, so he doesn't feel such a strong hostility. If anyone else came here, he would be scared by the momentum of the Marshal and look for their father.

'Ding dong.'

Just when Jian Luo wanted to ask questions, there was a reply.

Nie Yan: "I didn't sleep, why, you want to sell dried fruit to me?"

! ! !

Jian Luo subconsciously said "Wow", Nie Yan is too amazing, he guessed everything without saying anything, so he replied decisively: "Boss, you are very predictable, I will talk to you about this matter. Can you elaborate?"