I have Nothing to Do With Lu Shifeng

There was a moment of silence in the room.

Jian Luo noticed this strange silence and turned around, how innocent, guessing if there was something wrong with Lu Shifeng in the army.

Nope, that's not a coincidence.

But you can't directly ask yourself if your work is not going your way. If you really hit the mold, wouldn't it add fuel to the fire?

Lu Shifeng looked at the meal on the table: "Who ordered it?"

"Huh?" Jian Luo still had a package of food in his hand, and he said, "It seems to be the order for the Royal No. 1. It was only sent to the door, and it was said that someone would pick it up. I don't know who it was."

Lu Shifeng tapped his fingertips on the table, there was no joy or anger on the face of the Marshal, but his thoughts were very active.

There are only a handful of people who qualify for Royal One.

Zhan Wentai stayed at Phoenix Terrace all the year round, and he was basically excluded. The emperor was already in the palace, so he was excluded.

Nie Yan?

It's not impossible.

Lu Shifeng lifted his eyelids and glanced at Jian Luo: "How did you get him?"

When it comes to this Jian Luo, I get excited. Probably everyone has the mentality to prove themselves or to show off a little. Jian Luo couldn't hide his joy: "I received 88,888 torpedoes from him!"

...

Lu Shifeng was silent for a while: "That's it?"

? ? ?

A question mark appeared on Jian Luo's head, and there was an inexplicable sense of victory and defeat: "This is the biggest gift I have received since the broadcast, and I have never received it before, and this is rarely the case on the entire Jinjiang Live Broadcasting Network."

Lu Shifeng adjusted his sitting posture and said casually, "Did no one give you gifts before?"

He brushes a lot.

I have never seen Jian Luo so hot.

Jian Luo said confidently: "Yes, but this gentleman brushed it at the right time. This is the recognition of my cooking. Maybe it's my true fan."

True fan?

Lu Shifeng sneered.

Jian Luo looked at the unhappy appearance of the Marshal, and couldn't figure out what he was thinking, so he could only say: "Then I'll send it out."

He turned around and was about to leave when he heard a voice from behind: "Wait."

Jian Luo paused and heard Lu Shifeng sit up a little, his face a little distracted: "I'll have someone send it for you."

"Huh?" Jian Luo held the delivery and hesitated: "Is this not good?"

Lu Shifeng raised his eyebrows: "Isn't it only in the community, what are you afraid of?"

Jian Luo was relieved: "Well, this will be delivered earlier, it's still hot, it won't taste good after a long time."

The Marshal sneered again and again: "Don't worry."

So this ill-fated takeaway was sent out, and Jian Luo didn't know what would happen to it next.

After the meal, a waiter came to clear the table, and also brought the cut fruit after the meal. The holy dragon fruit was cut and placed on the plate, which looked very nice.