Who is the Spouse?

The doctor is gone.

The room was quiet again, and the weak, pitiful and helpless Jian Luo was half sitting on the bed, covered with a quilt, showing half of his head and peeking at Lu Shifeng.

Lu Shifeng looked sideways.

Jian Luo immediately shrank as if he was a thief, and showed his hair on the top. Before Lu Shifeng could speak, he recruited herself: "I'm sorry, I ate something indiscriminately."

Lu Shifeng moved his footsteps, his military boots stepped on the clean blanket, and he walked without making a sound. The man stopped in front of Jian Luo, his tall body was very oppressive, he looked down at Jian Luo and swept over the person on the bed, two laps.

Jian Luo blinked, how innocent.

"Does it still hurt?" Lu Shifeng sat down and the bed collapsed: "Are they bothering you?"

Jian Luo subconsciously touched his flat lower abdomen and felt it for a while: "No trouble, it just hurt for a while before, and now it's fine."

Lu Shifeng stared and said nothing.

"Well..." Jian Luo wondered if the Marshal wanted to touch the cubs too. After thinking about it, he hesitated: "You, do you want to touch them, but they are not moving now, and my stomach is not up."

You must be thinking too much.

Unexpectedly, the Marshal nodded.

Jian Luo was stunned, but he couldn't regret having already said it, so he got out of the quilt and moved closer to Lu Shifeng.

Lu Shifeng only felt like a little rabbit crawled out of the nest and placed himself next to him, and he was also a cowardly little rabbit.

Jian Luo is generous: "Then touch it."

Lu Shifeng's slender hand slowly fell on Jian Luo's flat belly. Through the clothes, he felt the warm body temperature. It was exactly as Jian Luo said. The cub didn't move, and the belly was flat. It's a wonderful connection, and when he puts his hand on top, he can feel the gentle, faint presence of the cub.

The presence is not strong, but it is inexplicably soft.

Lord Marshal's eyebrows and eyes were unconsciously gentle, and the room was quiet.

Jian Luo looked up at Lu Shifeng and felt a rare surprise, but it was nothing else. It was a bit unexpected, because he had never seen such a Lu Shifeng before. down.

Half an hour.

Lu Shifeng said, "I am also sleeping here tonight."

Jian Luo was originally wandering in the mind, and responded indiscriminately: "Oh... um? What!" 

Why can you say such explosive words lightly, please stop making trouble, why do you want to stay all of a sudden!

Lu Shifeng lifted his eyelids, and took time to appreciate Jian Luo's expression. After he had enough, he said, "Are you worried that I will plot against you?"

Jian Luo choked: "No, nothing."

"Really." Lu Shifeng retracted his hand and said slowly: "Don't worry, I'm not so hungry yet, I even have to start with the pregnant woman."

...

Think about it too.

Jian Luo gave herself a psychological counseling. There is no need to talk about innocence and innocence for two big men. Otherwise, wouldn't it be too hypocritical. Thinking of this, Jian Luo felt that everything was acceptable.