Inappropriate

Jian Luo looked at the precautions listed above in a stunned manner, deeply shocked.

What he said, it was almost impossible to apply to Lu Shifeng.

So this type of dating attention guide can be completely avoided!

Jian Luo was on the bracelet and said, "I shouldn't use these, is there anything else?"

The little girls obviously guessed that Jian Luo would say this.

Instead, a boy in the group who had been silent said, "Take action."

...

The whole group was quiet all of a sudden, this old man either didn't speak, or played a big game, which is really impressive!

"Cattle"

"Brother Steady"

"Good guy, this group of masters has to be yours."

Jian Luo's ears turned red all of a sudden, his eyes dodged, and he closed the chat message page with trembling hands to calm down. The man was sitting across from the table, he was already busy at the moment, resting his chin with one hand, his deep eyes fell on him, as if he could see through people's minds.

Jian Luo froze in his heart and stammered: "Look, what am I doing?"

Lu Shifeng said slowly: "Mr. Jian is busy with work?"

"...It's over."

"You seem to be getting along well with your colleagues?" he asked casually.

Jian Luo's eyes dodged: "It's okay."

Strictly speaking, he and these little guys are not colleagues, but at most... comrades in arms?

Lu Shifeng played with the small tableware given on the table, and said, "It seems that we have a good conversation. He must be a very interesting person. I will recommend it next time."

? ? ?

Jian Luo didn't dare, he said quickly, "No, no, it's just an ordinary friend!"

What a joke, how dare he recommend the little guys to Lu Shifeng, if he accidentally slips the tongue and talks about some shocking talk, will he still live in the future!

Lu Shifeng narrowed his eyes, and there was a hint of displeasure in those red eyes.

That's why it's not good, Lu Shifeng thought, letting the birds free will always attract the attention of those with bad intentions.

if not before

When Jian Luo can't go out, no one will covet him, and no one will rob him.

Dragons like to hide their treasures in their nests, and Lu Shifeng is not immune to this.

...

"Hello, your meal is here."

The waiter's words interrupted the communication between the two.

Jian Luo fell back to his senses and said to her, "Thank you."

The waiter smiled: "Please use it slowly."

She observed these two while bowing. The "Overbearing Dragons Fall in Love with Me", which has recently swept the entire Dark Star, didn't know that the prototypes were these two. Recently, the author is always delaying, and she can only eat nearby!

Moonlight's new items are designed by Jian Luo.

This meal is very interesting. Its name is Sweet Crit. The two people who ordered the meal got two meals, one salty and one spicy, but if the two meals are mixed, the taste will change. To sweet.