How Old is Lu Shifeng

Jian Luo turned around stiffly, and sure enough, not far away, Lu Shifeng was standing there.

Lu Shifeng was standing at the entrance of the potato base, the man leaned lazily against the door, his slender legs overlapped, his posture was lazy, those phoenix eyes were slightly raised, and the eyes of Gakukong and Jian Luo met.

Jian Luo was ashamed.

His face was blushing and his neck was thick, and he was so embarrassed that he could not wait to find a gap to get in.

Wu Qiang was very proud, he finally found a place where he could fight back, and hurriedly walked in front of Lu Shifeng; "Sir, you have heard it just now, this human being is really bold and dares to slander and slander your reputation. I can't listen anymore, please take it seriously!"

Jian Luo fell into panic.

Never thought of it! It turns out that Wu Qiang is waiting here this time!

Jian Luo hurriedly took a few steps forward and reached Lu Shifeng's place. Before he could speak, he heard Lu Shifeng say, "Is this your housework?"

Jian Luo was stunned for a moment, then nodded stupidly: "Yes, yes."

Lu Shifeng narrowed his eyes: "You just let me dove for this person?"

"..."

Don't make trouble without reason!

I was just here to work!

Wu Qiang was even more confused when he heard it next to him. He originally wanted to fight back, so what did he mean when he heard that, it was really possible that Jian Luo knew this lord?

Thinking of this, he panicked a little.

Wu Qiang stammered: "Sir, I..."

Lu Shifeng's eyes sharpened, he glanced at him condescendingly, and his voice was cold: "Did I let you speak?"

Wu Qiang was stunned, Lu Shifeng's aura was too strong, just his eyes were so shocking that people stood on the spot and dared not speak.

Jian Luo was also standing by the side honestly.

Lu Shifeng lifted his eyelids to look at him: "You said."

"Well, my lord, I have absolutely no intention of letting go of your pigeons. I came here to deal with things in the first place." Jian Luo tried to reason with him: "Have you forgotten?"

The corner of Lu Shifeng's mouth twitched into a sneer: "Is it my fault to say that?"

Jian Luo saw the wind and turned the rudder: "No no no, my fault, my fault."

Wu Qiang was still stunned, not knowing the truth.

Lu Shifeng finally focused on him: "You just said, what did he slander me for?"

Wu Qiang felt it.

In fact, the relationship between Jian Luo and this lord is not good, otherwise, with Jian Luo's character, why didn't he complain to the lord as soon as he came up, but was so polite?

Besides, if Jian Luo can really afford such a big money, why didn't he say it before?

To sum up, the relationship between Jian Luo and this person can't be a couple's relationship at all.

Thinking of this, Wu Qiang became more courageous: "Sir, Jian Luo just said that his relationship with you is a couple relationship, but I just can't see him using your name to gain privileges."

There seemed to be a moment of silence in the air.

Half an hour.

Lu Shifeng raised his eyes and looked at Jian Luo: "That's what you said?"