Evil Rich Man

Jian Luo frowned, raised his feet and walked up. When he came over, the parent was still talking, so Jian Luo had to remind him: "Sir, the school is not allowed to make loud noises, please pay attention to anything you have. Would you like a decibel?"

The parents were taken aback, turned their faces away, swept around Jian Luo, and sneered when they found out that he was also a human: "Who the **** are you?"

Jian Sheng saw that Jian Sheng rushed over: "Brother!"

Jian Luo hurriedly took two steps back to prevent his brother from touching him, begging for mercy: "Hey, hey, don't rush, don't rush."

Jian Sheng quickly stopped.

The weather was hot at the moment, so Jian Luo wore a simple small T-shirt, so his lower abdomen seemed to have a slight bulge, but his limbs were slender, so it would look very strange, but he was still smarter and chose a large size of the T-shirt is very loose and fat, so I can't see it for the time being.

"I'm his parent." Jian Luo raised his face and looked at the man: "Did you just say that my brother stained your clothes?"

The man looked at Jian Luo up and down, and was surprised to find that this human being was really covered in famous brands, and it was a limited edition with great value, the kind that could only be worn by the rich and prestigious nobles.

But--

He is human.

"It's unbelievable that today's human beings are so closely following the trend?" The man sneered, unable to hide his contempt: "They all want to wear trendy brands so much, it's a pity, it can't last long with fake things."

Jian Luo understood, he raised his eyebrows: "Real goods also need eyes that can understand. Some people can really see them as fake, and they take it seriously, which is even more pitiful."

...

The man's face changed, his tone was not good, he stepped forward aggressively, and almost pointed at Jian Luo's nose: "What did you say!"

Of course, Jian Luo is not afraid of him. After all, he has even seen Lu Shifeng's fierce appearance. How could he be frightened by such a person now.

But he is not alone now. He still has cubs in his belly. Although Brother Long said that there will be someone around him to protect him, Jian Luo will not joke about the safety of cubs. Thinking of this, he Jian Sheng said, "Tell my brother that you really made his clothes?"

Jian Sheng stood by Jian Luo's side, and hurriedly said, "Brother, I didn't do it on purpose, I just knew that you and my mother were coming, so I hurried over to pick you up, but in a hurry, he just turned the corner. I bumped into it, and I didn't notice it for a while, and I bumped into it."

Jian Luo frowned: "Bump?"

A lot of drinks were spilled on that man's clothes.

"The drink is not mine." Jian Sheng said quickly, his eyes were a little red: "The uncle took it himself. I spilled it when I bumped into him."

It turned out to be so.

Jian Luo understood what was going on.

"What do you mean?" The man was unhappy: "Is it possible that I will still deceive you? My clothes are so expensive, do I have to hold a glass of water and wait for you to hit me? Joke, deceive a human being!"

Because their movement was not small, the parents and students who passed by looked over and surrounded a lot of people. He deliberately raised his voice and emphasized the word "human".