Pregnancy Reaction

Jian Luo froze all over.

For a moment, he thought of Jiang Jiang, he thought of his cool self, the blood all over his body coagulated, he didn't even dare to look back, for fear that this was the last second of his life.

"Oh?" A familiar voice came from behind him, and Lu Shifeng lifted his eyelids and looked at him coldly: "Which dog?"

Jian Luo bit his lip and turned around, meeting those blood-red eyes.

Lu Shifeng is quite tall, more than a head taller than him. When standing, he is condescending, like a mountain. This forced Jian Luo to remember the fear of being dominated by Lu Shifeng, but his rationality has not yet responded. Come over, the body hurts as if there is a reaction.

Jian Luo's body trembled slightly, looking weak and pitiful and helpless.

Lu Shifeng raised his eyebrows: "Tell me, isn't it pretty good at talking?"

"..."

This is what you asked me to say.

Jian Luo bit his head: "Well, I didn't see any of them clearly, they bit at night."

Lu Shifeng squinted his eyes, the air pressure seemed to have dropped around him, Jian Luo glanced at him cautiously, and saw Lu Shifeng looking at him with cold eyes, his eyes seemed to say:

'Little bastard, what about your father?'

Jian Luo fell cowardly, took two steps back subconsciously, and turned his face away from him: "You asked, I'll tell the truth."

The little emperor "puchi" laughed again.

Lu Shifeng turned his face away and said slowly, "Is it funny?"

The little emperor accepted the icy gaze, the smile stiffened on his face, and he coughed lightly: "It's not that funny."

Nie Yan looked at it calmly beside him, thinking about it.

Jian Luo really didn't want to stay here, so he took the initiative: "Then, if the guest has nothing to do, I'll go down first?"

The voice falls

All three looked at him at the same time.

Looking at Jian Luo with this gaze, he was immediately stressed. How could he be fat? Does he have anything else to do? No one ever told him!

Lu Shifeng sat down directly beside the emperor and said to him, "Sit down."

Jian Luo pointed to himself: "Me?"

Nie Yan also immediately echoed: "The Marshal asked you to sit, so sit down quickly."

Sure enough, Lu Shifeng still had a way, and the little emperor was no longer having fun. Now it seems that with Jian Luo, the emperor will not bother them. It's the best of both worlds.

Jian Luo was very reluctant, but because of his power, he reluctantly sat down.

The little emperor said to Jian Luo, "What kind of dog is so good at biting? It's just to scratch your skin. You can tell me in detail."

"..."

You are so annoying.

Jian Luo perfunctory him: "I didn't see it clearly, I'll tell you next time."

The little emperor was disappointed: "When is the next time, you must not lie to me."

"Don't worry." Jian Luo continued to perfunctory him: "I am an honest person, I will not lie to you."

The little emperor persistently asked, "What's your name?"

"Jian Luo."

"Are you married? How many people are in your family? What do you think of my uncle?"