You Know What I Mean?

The audience of the barrage fell into a frenzy.

The Dark Stars have had no cubs for so many years, although they are so strong that no one dares to laugh at them, so powerful that no one would consider this their fatal weakness.

But that doesn't mean they won't feel sad and sad about the cubs.

It's like an ordinary person walking on the road, seeing someone walking by holding a child's hand, seeing someone buying things for the child, seeing someone preparing for pregnancy, someone distressed and sad with a child, whether it's happy or unhappy, it's very heartwarming. people envy.

And now, a hologram made them feel fetal movement too!

It is life!

"I cried."

"Ah, ah, cub, I love you."

"I beg the anchor to start broadcasting every day!"

Almost everyone who opened the hologram felt a sense of happiness because of the cub's fetal movement, and this kind of feeling is an emotion that everyone does not often have in their lives.

Dark Stars are not short of money, on the contrary, they are very generous, as long as they are enough to impress themselves, they will not be stingy.

For a time, the whole live broadcast room was full of gifts, because Jian Luo's live broadcast room was listed on Dark Star's overall live broadcast list, but it has been hovering around fourth and fifth, but this small accident made the popularity skyrocket, coupled with the continuous influx of people who don't know the truth, and soon, they directly secured the first place.

"Brothers, it's not a loss to invest in shares."

"It's amazing, I felt the feeling of fetal movement in my lifetime."

"Anchor I'm following you!"

Jian Luo never imagined that he wanted to cook on a live broadcast, but the boiled fish couldn't catch fire because of his hard work. The one in his stomach just stretched his waist, turned over, and caught fire.

? ? ?

This unjust world?

Jian Luo put on the mask again and said, "Okay, let's continue to make boiled fish."

The fire in the pot was almost cooked, so he opened the lid of the pot and said to the audience while moving: "As for our fish, I just said, it's better to knead it with starch, it's not easy. It will be boiled and it will be more chewy."

The soup in the pot is almost cooked, and the hot air is bubbling out. It is the aroma of chili peppers. Since ancient times, chili peppers have always been the food that makes people feel their heartstrings just by smelling them. Put the fish in and cook. Then add the side dishes you prepared earlier.

Jian Luo explained: "I chose bean sprouts and potatoes as a side dish here, but you can put them as you like, you don't have to be like me."

The audience expressed their dissatisfaction with the fish:

"This thing stabs a lot."

"Ah, I hate it the most, it's so fishy."

"Meow? I think it's fine."

"Anchor, eat less, don't stab the baby."

? ? ?

Jian Luo was shocked when he saw this barrage, what kind of human beings look like in the eyes of this group of Dark Stars, and how the thorns will not harm the cubs!

After thinking about it, Jian Luo still said: "Don't worry, I chose this fish with few bones, it will be fine, and if it is fishy, ​​I still do a good job of removing the fishy fish. If one step is not done, it will be boiled directly. In fact, if you want to make the fish well, you must prepare for it."