Lu Shifeng's Son

After Secretary Jin left, the gunfire over there didn't end either.

Jian Luo had never been familiar with this adjutant, so he said softly: "Well, adjutant, would it be too hard for you to stand there, come and sit?"

The adjutant turned around and looked at Jian Luo, he said, "It's okay, I'm not working hard."

Jian Luo hesitated for a while. There was a small freezer in the room, which contained his own special ice cream and small desserts. Although it was not a good opportunity to eat, he still stood up and took out the cakes from the freezer in order to ease the awkward atmosphere. Put it on the table.

Jian Luo took the initiative to say, "I did all this casually. If your adjutant doesn't dislike it, you can try it."

The adjutant didn't say whether to try it or not. With a serious face, he said to Jian Luo, "Mr. Jian, I'm actually here, and I have one more thing to tell you."

Jian Luo's hand trembled, the atmosphere outside was too serious, he felt a little scared: "You say."

Adjutant Shen Ning took a moment before saying, "That's right, our warship was indeed attacked. You know that we must do our best to protect His Majesty. The Marshal has already led the troops, and the opponent's firepower is very fierce, so... "

Jian Luo was frightened when he heard it: "So?"

"There is no certainty on the battlefield." The adjutant said: "So there is also the possibility of misfortune. The adults asked me to come here, one is to want me to protect you, and the other is to let me tell you one thing."

Jian Luo sat on the sofa, his heart was completely lifted, he said, "What?"

The adjutant's face was stern: "He hopes that if he encounters any accident, you and the child can choose to rely on them. The adults said that Lord Nie and Lord Sacrifices are very responsible people..."

"..."

Jian Luo was speechless.

Originally, he was still a little nervous, but when he said this, he actually gradually changed from worry to anger from the bottom of his heart.

Jian Luo was angrily laughed: "When is this all, don't think about how to find reinforcements, you don't go to help him, but say this kind of last words here?"

The adjutant was taken aback.

Jian Luo was fine anyway, so he opened up and said, "I'm not his thing, it's hard for him to think about property distribution at this time, listen carefully, if something happens to him, I will give the child to the dragon family to raise, as for who I am with, you don't care."

He himself didn't know what he was angry about, he was just unhappy anyway.

He hoped that Lu Shifeng could live well and that he was safe.

He may be a little angry because Lu Shifeng wanted to give him to someone else immediately, just like handing over something to each other, but he is a real person!

The adjutant observed it and determined that Jian Luo's anger was not fake. He took a piece of cake on the table and said, "Actually... there is no other way."

Jian Luo was suspicious: "What?"

Holding the cake in his hand, the adjutant said, "I heard that their target is not only your majesty, but also you."

Jian Luo was taken aback for a moment, then pointed to himself: "Me?"

"Yeah." The adjutant lifted his eyelids to look at him, and the young man who had always been silent said: "Silver Ash asked that if you are willing to be a guest on their warship, they will give up the attack."