Send To Dragon Valley For Training

Jian Luo was very shocked by the fact that the dragon's blood was red, but after the shock, he felt distressed very quickly.

"Are you injured?" Jian Luo held him in the palm of his hand: "Come to the house to see dad."

He stood up, the second child at his feet and his younger sister automatically followed with their short legs. The two little ones also realized that they had done something wrong because they were naughty. They were very good. Jian Luo took the little cub into the house to check the injury. Although there is no special preparation in the house, there is a first aid kit.

Opening the box, he picked out the cleaning cotton from the inside, and began to slowly wipe Long Aotian's wings. The cleaning cotton was soon stained with red. Jian Luo was sure that Long Aotian's blood was really red. Put the ball aside, and then take a closer look at its little wings.

Long Aotian snorted softly.

Jian Luo frowned: "Does it hurt?"

It was really the first time that the cub was injured after he was born. He was not injured when dealing with the lame pheasant when he went hunting before. Who knew that it was a **** case caused by trying to **** the seesaw with his younger brothers and sisters.

Long Aotian's little head drooped down, and he let out a shrill cry, with a coquettish meaning.

Jian Luo lost his temper, he sighed, "Don't be naughty next time, you know?"

The younger sister climbed onto the table and squatted next to Long Aotian to watch her brother. She seemed to be curious about Long Aotian's wound, but she did not dare to get too close.

The younger brother is obviously more realistic. He doesn't know where to pull out a piece of milk cake that Jian Luo made for them yesterday. This little brat didn't know where to hide it before, but now he is willing to take it out for the big brother to eat.

Long Aotian cried out excitedly when he saw the milk cake.

Jian Luo: "Hey, hey, don't move!"

The little brat was carried by the back of the neck by Jian Luo: "Dad is giving you medicine!"

Long Aotian looked at Jian Luo with wet eyes, his eyes were facing each other, those ruby-like eyes were clean and flawless, when Jian Luo was a little absent-minded, there was a childish babbling voice: "Dad..."

Jian Luo fell silent for a moment.

Long Aotian moved his short legs again and hummed, "Second cake, second cake."

"..."

This unlucky boy.

Jian Luo put it down, and just as he was about to pick up the medicine at hand, he was surprised to find that the original red blood mass was slowly turning blue, and it was clearly blue, the sky was blue, and it was clean and beautiful.

Jian Luo murmured, "What's going on?"

Bandage the little wings. Jian Luo is going to make a big pot of bone soup tonight to make up for it. If he can't, let Lu Shifeng see if Yan is serious. He is most afraid that the wings will break. The medical conditions here are not good. The method is to bone the dragon.

Evening

At sunset, Lu Shifeng came back.

Jian Luo took his snow-covered cloak and put it to dry near the oven, and said, "Today they fought and were crushed by wooden boards. Do you think it will be in the way?"

When he finished speaking, he turned around and found that the three little cubs were all circling around Lu Shifeng's feet. The happiest thing for them every day was to wait for their father to come back, because Lu Shifeng always came back with some small toys from outside. Such as lame prey for them to practice battle royale, such as rare small stones, fruit.