Pregnancy Exposure

Jian Luo never looked at the address book.

Until Zhan Wentai said to him, "It's time to rest."

"Huh?" Jian Luo regained his senses from the book, raised his hand and glanced at his wrist, only to realize that time passed by so quickly: "Why is it so long."

Zhan Wentai said, "Didn't you finish it?"

What Jian Luo holds in his hand is a document that records the history of the Earth's changes for thousands of years, many of which are things he has not experienced.

Originally.

He does not have much sense of substitution for the human beings of this era. In his subconscious, he still thinks that he is a person in the 21st century. He belongs to that world and that group, and he is not linked to this era.

But after reading the history of the changes of the times little by little in these years, watching the slow rise of human beings, watching it slowly prosper, I will unconsciously feel a sense of substitution.

Jian Luo held the book: "I think... can I come next time?"

Zhan Wentai reached out and put the book into Jian Luo's arms, nodded and promised, "Yes."

Oye!

Jian Luo said hello from the bottom of his heart, and he held the book like a treasure: "Thank you!"

"You're welcome." Zhan Wentai glanced at the tall bookshelf unintentionally: "There are many more here. If you need, you can come over at any time."

Jian Luo nodded: "Okay! Thank you teacher!"

Zhan Wentai took him out. On the way, he was still talking to Jian Luo about some rare characters. He said: "There is a dictionary, but a lot of information is not well studied. Human writing is also divided into ancient writing and modern writing."

Jian Luo is an expert in ancient writing, but now he really knows nothing about writing: "I want to borrow it to see."

Zhan Wentai nodded.

On the way back, Jian Luo saw that there was a missed message on the communication bracelet, and he was stunned, and he hurriedly called back to Secretary Jin, but the message that was dialed back hadn't gotten through yet. Zhan Wentai, who was in front of him, stopped first.

Jian Luo looked up a little strangely, and saw Lu Shifeng standing in the hall not far away. The Marshal was wearing a straight military uniform. The sky was a little dark.

Zhan Wentai said, "Lord Lu, you have lost your way."

Lu Shifeng stood on the spot, looked up lazily at Jian Luo, and said slowly, "Where, the priest is polite, Jian Luo is here, I'm causing you trouble."

Zhan Wentai glanced at Jian Luo next to him: "Master Lu is serious, Jian Luo is my student, and it is my responsibility to teach him."

Lu Shifeng raised his eyebrows: "Of course you can teach, but you should also remember to be moderate when worshipping adults."

When the two of you came and went, a smell slowly began to spread in the air, even a stupid person like Jian Luo could smell it.

Jian Luo swallowed and walked quickly to Lu Shifeng. He turned around and bowed to Zhan Wentai: "Thank you, teacher, I'll go back with Brother Long first."

Zhan Wentai nodded: "Well, remember to read the book."

Jian Luo hugged the book: "Okay!"

After saying hello to the priest, Jian Luo followed Lu Shifeng out and asked, "Didn't Secretary Jin come to pick me up?"