Due Date Arrived

Jian Luo was stunned when he saw the comments on the Internet.

Lu Shifeng changed his clothes next to the curtain. When he went out, he was carrying two bear pajamas on his arms.

The little emperor was waiting on the sofa outside. He had nothing to do, but when he saw Lu Shifeng, especially the pajamas in the hands of the Marshal, his eyes widened: "Wow, so cute!"

Lu Shifeng was expressionless.

The little emperor is active and active: "Where did the emperor's uncle buy his clothes?"

Lu Shifeng finally gave him two more glances, and under the expectant gaze of the little emperor, his thin lips were lightly opened. His usual cold and hard attitude was actually a little more proud and proud, and a little self-satisfied: "Jian Luo sent it."

The little emperor choked.

Inexplicably, he felt that he had eaten food!

Jian Luo, who was still reading the news, suddenly heard his name. He hooked his head and listened for a while, and then he was a little cautious. In fact, the clothes were not made by him, but by Su Liang. When it was released, he couldn't refute it, so he could only follow.

Lu Shifeng said to the emperor, "How many days will your majesty stay here?"

The little emperor was dissatisfied: "Is Uncle Huang in such a hurry to drive me away, I'm still visiting privately in micro-service!"

Lu Shifeng looked at him condescendingly: "Your Majesty has been here for two days, haven't you visited enough?"

"..."

You are so annoying.

The little emperor did not open the forest: "I don't have enough. The people of the elves are good-looking, the food cooked by Luoluo is delicious, and the little magic things here are fun. It is impossible to walk, and I will never leave in this life."

Lu Shifeng sneered.

This sound does not contain any meaning, but it just makes the little emperor feel a chill on his back.

The little emperor muttered: "Well, I won't be a light bulb next time, okay?"

Lu Shifeng sneered again: "It seems that His Majesty understands his own position fairly well."

"..."

Jian Luo on the bed didn't hear very clearly, and he heard them chatting outside. He felt that it was not good for him to sit on the bed all the time, so he changed his clothes and came out.

Jian Luo also changed into his normal clothes, carrying pajamas in his hands.

As soon as the little emperor saw his deer pajamas, his eyes were bright: "Look at it, Luoluo."

The style of this pajamas is quite cute. The characters above are all Q-versions, with big eyes, a round body, and a naïve attitude, which makes people feel soft-hearted when they look at them.

In the interstellar era, I don't know why there is no such painting method, people are more inclined to realism, so the clothes designed by Jian Luo are almost all out of print.

Usually only he and Lu Shifeng can see each other's pajamas styles, but Lord Marshal never praises a dress as cute, so Jian Luo can hardly receive any compliments. I didn't expect to gain confidence from the little emperor today.

Jian Luo said: "This is a style I designed by myself. It is relatively simple, but it was not made by me. It was hand-sewn by my mother and cannot be bought in the market."