How Did you Get Help From the Military?

Lu Shifeng's fingertips were slightly pointed, and the corner of his mouth was an indifferent smile: "Give me his information."

Secretary Jin was suspicious: "What do you mean?"

The last person who was asked for information by the Marshal didn't even know where the ashes went. Who would know that you were so stingy, Marshal!

Lu Shifeng said, "Do you like to eat what he makes?"

Secretary Jin was stunned for a moment, but in the end she nodded honestly: "Yes."

"Remember why you accepted humans into Dark Star in the first place?"

Lu Shifeng picked up the clear water on the table and took a sip. The hand holding the gun and the white jade-like water cup complemented each other so well. When the man calmed down, he looked like an elegant noble boy.

Secretary Jin recalled: "Because we found that human vegetables and fruits help to stabilize the emotions of Dark Stars and help the brain to secrete dopamine."

As we all know, dopamine is a chemical that can make people feel good.

And the Dark Stars are inherently lacking in this part, and to be more specific - they can't make themselves happy.

Although the whole universe knows that the Dark Stars are brave and good at fighting, smart and clever, and they are the leaders in all aspects, but they also found that the Dark Stars seem to be in a depressing atmosphere all the year round.

The arrival of mankind broke this deadlock.

Some people quickly discovered that eating vegetables and fruits can make one's mood happy.

Lu Shifeng put down the water glass: "Hundreds of years have passed, and the efficacy of vegetables has been declining."

"Yes." Secretary Jin sighed: "Dopamine also needs to be stimulated, but those kinds of vegetables are the same all year round, so they will definitely get tired. In the past, the soldiers in our army were under great fighting pressure, and it was often difficult to resolve them after returning from a bloodbath. When I first got the fruit, my mental state was fine, but it has gradually become depressed over the years."

Lu Shifeng lifted his eyelids, and his eyes were full of thought: "What about French fries?"

Secretary Jin was stunned.

Yes, she found that she was in a hyperactive mood for almost a period of time after tasting the fries, which is a sign of a rise in dopamine.

"You mean to say..."

Lu Shifeng tapped his fingertips slightly: "If I guessed correctly, his live broadcast response was very good."

Secretary Jin responded: "I heard that it seems really good."

If the newly developed dishes can really stimulate the secretion of dopamine better, then naturally it can reactivate the stagnant water.

Lu Shifeng said, "Give me his information."

After Secretary Jin figured it out, she immediately said, "Yes!"

An Paradise

The season at the moment is summer. If the Sky City above is like a prosperous modern society, the green trees and small bridges in An Paradise are more like the carefree ancient times.

Jian Luo hung a piece of paper in front of his small yard, and now sits in front of it and draws drawings.

The younger brother came over: "Brother, what are you doing?"