Chaptery Soup

Jian Luo looked at her, isr dark eyes gradually filled with a smile.

The woman was inexplicably annoyed by him: "What are you looking at, did I say something wrong?"

"It seems that your evaluation of potato chips is quite high." Jian Luo said slowly: "Then you should eat more."

The woman felt that Jian Luo's words were yin and yang: "What do you mean?"

Jian Luo put down the dinner plate: "it's no fun, take care of yourself."

He turned around and was about to leave, but before he took two steps, he met Kaizuki, who jumped over happily: "Luoluo!"

Jian Luo looked at her: "You're here too."

"Of course, I really want to come and play." Kaizuki is also more sincere: "However, the more important thing is to observe the market. Today, many of the foods are new products of Moonlight. I heard that you are coming too, just follow the instructions. Do you think this potato chip is made according to your taste?"

Jian Luo implemented the truth and said, "It's not bad, but the heat needs to be better grasped."

Kaizuki's brows and eyes are smiling: "It seems that I have learned half of the work, okay, when I go back, I will let them watch and improve."

The woman next to her was at a loss.

She knows and has heard of people in Moonlight. She also knows that potato chips are very delicious, but when these things are added together, why does she feel so incomprehensible?

...

When Jian Luo was about to leave, the woman grabbed Kaizuki's arm: "Hey, who is that person?"

"He?" Kaizuki repeated it, looking at Jian Luo's back, a mysterious smile appeared on the corner of her mouth: "Don't you know, this potato chip was the first thing he invented."

? ? ?

A question mark slowly appeared on the woman's face.

Kaizuki smiled and said, "You didn't say anything stupid just now, did you?"

The woman's face was blue and white, and she looked very unhappy. She hesitated for a while, shocked, and didn't know what to say.

Jian Luo, not far away, continued to shop and eat.

His stomach is going to get hungry faster now, and it's amazing that he's full without eating a few bites at a time, but he'll be hungry soon after.

But this whole reception was basically like half-baked meat by the blood clan. Although Moonlight specially prepared meals, except for the puffed food such as potato chips, the other vegetables were simply tasteless.

He was walking around when he heard movement not far away.

At the very front, that is, on the main hall of the palace, a woman slowly walked down. It was the protagonist of the night, the little princess. She was wearing a fluffy embroidered dress. The skin of the blood race was as white as snow.

Breathless.

The little princess bowed to everyone and announced in a slow voice: "I am very grateful to all the guests for being there. It's just to give me face when everyone has a good time."

The crowd applauded slowly.

The little princess raised her arrogant head: "We have already held a moon viewing banquet in the center of the lake not far away, please come and enjoy it together."

Everyone set off and walked towards the so-called center of the lake.

Jian Luo was stunned, just thinking about it, Lu Shifeng's voice sounded beside him: "Let's go."