Two Green Hats At The Same Time

Jian Luo's birthday song continued mercilessly, and Lu Shifeng tried his best to control his expression and not look so sad.

After Jian Luo cleared the scene, he looked at him with bright eyes: "How is it?"

Lu Shi's cover was expressionless: "What do you mean?"

"Song!" Jian Luo looked at his expression and felt a little lost. He scratched his head, a little embarrassed: "Is it out of tune? I don't sing often, so please bear with me..."

Lu Shifeng: "No."

Jian Luo was delighted: "Isn't it? I also think that I have just performed supernormally. I can sing well."

Lu Shifeng nodded.

Jian Luo looked at him suspiciously, and wanted to observe Lu Shifeng's expression. After all, he had worked so hard during the day and hoped that the sponsor would give some reaction. Unfortunately, after watching for a long time, he couldn't see anything. Of course, the Marshal is always so happy and angry, so Jian Luo decided to unilaterally judge that Lu Shifeng was happy and didn't know what to do.

Also, poor child, didn't have a birthday, didn't it?

Jian Luo went down and took Lu Shifeng's hand: "There's another thing you can't guess, I made a cake for you!"

Lu Shifeng: "Really?"

Jian Luo didn't doubt him: "Of course, you know, we have a custom over there that we have to blow out candles on birthdays, usually one every year, but you... at this age, I heard that you are five hundred when I'm old, I'll make five and walk through the process."

Lu Shifeng: "It's hard work."

"It's okay, it's okay, it's not hard."

Jian Luo took him to the inner room. Sure enough, as soon as the curtain was opened, he saw the cake on the round table. The cake was very kawaii as a whole. In order to cater to Lu Shifeng's preferences, Jian Luo was very considerate. I drew a few guns in chocolate around the edges, then drew a kawaii little black dragon in the very center of the cake, and then—

A few candles were inserted in the face of the little black dragon.

Lu Shifeng stood at the table, trying his best to maintain his expression: "You designed this?"

An expression similar to pride appeared on Jian Luo's delicate face: "It's okay, in fact, I'm just messing around."

"..."

No one praises you.

Looking at the food on the table, all the food is for children, cakes, small cheeses, desserts, ice cream, dried fruit, full of childlike innocence, no one can imagine that this is the legendary unselfish, cold-blooded and ruthless military marshals birthday.

Lu Shifeng looked around, he should have thought it was funny, but inexplicably, an unknown taste rose up in the heart of the Marshal. This feeling made him feel a little warm, although the cake was really painted It's ugly, he has long been disinterested in these snacks.

Jian Luo leaned over and said, "I'm running out of time, so I've gathered so much. Next time I'll do something else."

Lu Shifeng glanced at him sideways: "Who gave you the idea?"...

Jian Luo said: "Don't ask such unpleasant questions at this time, and I'm almost out of candles, so hurry up and make a wish!"

Lu Shifeng was a little puzzled: "Make a wish?"

Yes, the Dark Stars don't understand the fashion of their Earth.

Jian Luo came over and clasped his hands together to signal him to do this: "That's it, and then recite your wish in your heart. It's possible to achieve this year. Any wish can be fulfilled. It's a rare opportunity. You can make it after thinking about it."