Don't come again!

The voice fell, inexplicably, Jiang Jiang actually felt a cold murderous aura on the other end of the phone, very strong and terrifying.

Quite a while

Lu Shifeng said, "When he comes out, let him call me back."

The tone of this command made Jiang Jiang wake up!

It can't be Luoluo's family after hearing this. How can a family member not ask for safety, ask where they are, and ask them to call back?

Damn, 80% is the one who forced Luoluo!

Although Luoluo said it was not forced, but he understood it!

Jiang Jiang covered his mouth to prevent the shock from leaking out. He was really deeply angry. He didn't expect it to be like this. This scum still refused to let Luoluo go, and even chased after him. His behavior was outrageous. It's abominable!

Lu Shifeng waited for a while, a little impatient: "Did you hear that?"

The fire in Jiang Jiang's chest came up all of a sudden, and he started spraying: "Don't even think about it! You're such an idiot that you still want to see him. I tell you, it's impossible in this life. Are you not worthy of understanding at all?"

"..."

There was a moment of silence on the other end of the phone.

Lu Shifeng's voice was indifferent: "Is this what he asked you to convey?"

"Yes!" Jiang Jiang decided to educate the scumbag well: "Don't ignore Wang Fa, our Dark Star military is not a vegetarian. If you dare to come again, I will contact the military immediately and let you go!"

Jiang Jiang hung up the phone with a snap.

At the same time, Jian Luo, who was washing the bathroom, was a hasty affair. It wasn't that he didn't want to wash in detail, but the main reason was that he was so uncomfortable that he didn't want to move at all.

He leaned on the wall and came out, his legs were weak before he took two steps, and the whole person fell forward, just fell on the glass coffee table next to him, and suddenly a huge pain came, and it was so dark that people almost fainted. .

"Well......"

Jian Luo bit his lip, and when he was about to slow down and stand up again, Jiang Jiang from the room rushed out: "Luoluo?!"

Jiang Jiang stepped forward quickly and helped Jian Luo up: "Are you alright?"

Jian Luo felt like he was a piece of mud now, he gasped lightly: "It's nothing major, don't worry."

Jiang Jiang helped him and let him sit on the sofa: "Why don't you worry about it? Your leg seems to be bleeding."

"What?" Jian Luo lay on the sofa like a dead dog: "My whole body hurts, whether my legs hurt or not, I don't feel anything anymore."

Jiang Jiang brought the medicine box over.

Most of the strong and strong people in the Dark Star can't use this thing, and the medicine box of Jiang Jiang's family seems to be covered in dust.

I really didn't expect that Jian Luo's unexpected arrival could make the medicine box see the world again.

Jian Luo said, "I'll do it myself."

"No, no." Jiang Jiang dipped in the potion: "You are so pitiful as a human being, and I should help you."

Jian Luo pursed his lips and smiled, pale and powerless.

The taste of being under a fence is really uncomfortable, and it is even more so when you are powerless.

The process of applying the medicine was actually not slow. He was injured on the back of his calf, and rubbing his waist was basically fine. Compared with the most serious body aches, it was nothing.