Fantasy

When Jian Luo heard Xiao Yinlong's words, his heart clenched tightly.

"Don't talk nonsense!" Jian Luo blurted out, and felt that he might be too excited, so he adjusted her words warmly: "Baby, dragon scales are very important things, you have to protect yourself and don't let others know about it casually?"

He is really worried that his children will be deceived in the future.

After listening, the little sister, her little head crooked, she said, "Dad is no one else."

"..."

Ah, this.

Jian Luo didn't know whether to laugh or cry: "It doesn't matter, dad doesn't need dragon scales anymore, the disease is cured."

Long Aotian climbed onto Su Liang's body to rub the bracelet. It is now the size of a basketball, and it is very heavy. Sometimes Su Liang can't hold it.

Jian Luo knew that it wanted to come to see him, and his heart softened in a mess. He said, "Dad asked grandma to bring you here."

After listening to Long Aotian's tail, his red eyes were full of joy, and he chirped non-stop, as if he wanted to fly to Jian Luo's side.

But Jian Luo added: "But today is not a day off, go back to eat first, then go to class, and come back at night, you know?"

The three cubs couldn't hide their loss, but they also knew that they had to be obedient at this time, or maybe their grandmother wouldn't take them.

Su Liang put Long Aotian down and felt his head: "Let's go, let's eat."

Long Aotian tilted his head comfortably, the little dragon horn rubbed against Su Liang's palm, there was a pleasant little snoring in his comfortable throat, and the well-behaved little black cub looked affectionate.

Although he is usually naughty, sometimes noisy, but sometimes obedient.

...

After Jian Luo finished the communication, he went to the cold spring.

The temperature of the cold spring set up for him by the hospital is not cold, but the water has a cooling effect. Jian Luo himself is not very clear about the specific principle, and finally the doctor said: "This is the spring of life for the Jade Rabbit and it has medicinal properties."

Jian Luo: "Since it belongs to them, can we use it too?"

"Every race has an obligation to contribute to the Dark Star." The doctor smiled and said, "The sacrifices made when necessary are meaningful."

Jian Luo discovered that the people of Dark Star never talk about unity, but each of them, each race, is making contributions to the world. Those who are brave and good at fighting will defend the country, those who are good at doing business will fill the treasury, and those who are smart and learned the establishment of scientific research institutes, ranging from nobles to small groups, used their own strength to build a huge empire and stood at the peak.

Suddenly

He understands why humans are excluded.

Because the Dark Star seems indifferent, but it is actually like a fair and just judge, everything is mutual, you grow vegetables for us, we provide you with a home to survive, if you give us more, we will give you more, we never exclude you from coming, but you have been standing still.

The doctor said: "Don't worry, this is only a small part of the spiritual spring. The spiritual spring of the Jade Rabbit is very large, and this small part is cut out for the nobles to use."