Go To the Military Base

Teacher Wang saw it, and was a little proud: "This brother, I advise you not to give up."

Jian Luo took out a piece of paper from his pocket and wiped his younger brother's face, his voice was a little lower: "Mrs. Wang."

Teacher Wang was taken aback: "What?"

"We have a saying in Ancient Earth, you are a teacher, I don't know if you have heard of it." Jian Luo looked straight at the woman with a smile on his delicate face.

Teacher Wang pursed her lips: "What?"

Jian Luo lightly opened his thin lips and said word by word, "Dogs look down on people."

Teacher Wang was stunned for a while. She took a long time to understand the meaning of this sentence, and her face turned white immediately: "You!"

"Isn't it here to go through the formalities for suspension?" Jian Luo raised her eyelids and looked at her: "Stop talking nonsense and do it quickly, I'm in a hurry."

Teacher Wang's chest heaved up and down angrily: "Don't regret it!"

The bright smile on Jian Luo's face: "Oh, I'm so scared."

"..."

Where has Teacher Wang encountered such a person before, and Jian Luo's lungs were blown up immediately.

She took out the agreement with hatred, and waited to see Jian Luo's joke when she received the money. Who knew that Jian Luo's card would be directly credited to her account.

When handing back the agreement, Jian Luo said slowly: "Mrs. Wang, thanks to you for coming here, otherwise we wouldn't know how long we'd be staying with you, tsk, luckily we found out early!"

Teacher Wang's face twisted for a moment. She raised her hand and was about to hit someone, but as soon as she raised her hand, Jian Luo grabbed it. The whole face of the gentle and harmless young man turned gloomy. He lowered his head slightly, the corners of his mouth. He laughed and lowered his voice: "I have installed surveillance in this whole yard."

Teacher Wang was taken aback.

"If you dare to do it," Jian Luo's mouth deepened with a smile: "I will post it on Guangwang to promote it for the school?"

Teacher Wang's heart sank, she waved her hand, and Jian Luo let go of her. As a result, she stumbled a few steps back because of the unsteady center of gravity. She just guessed the stone and fell, and was embarrassed: "Ah!"

Jian Luo looked at her condescendingly: "Oh, why is the teacher so careless?"

Teacher Wang pointed at him: "Do you know there are stones here on purpose?"

"How can I do it on purpose when you waved your hand?" Jian Luo's delicate little face was full of doubts: "Oh, shouldn't Teacher Wang also fire me?"

Teacher Wang's face turned blue and white.

Jian Luo is actually a student, but he is not in the same class as Jian Sheng, and he applied for sick leave because of his injury.

Teacher Wang seemed to be reminded: "You dare to be so disrespectful, you are really uneducated, and immediately kneel down and apologize to me! Otherwise, I will definitely report to the above to expel you."

Jian Luo wanted to be expelled. He took a few steps forward to help Teacher Wang with a respectful attitude: "Mrs. Wang, it hurts when you fall. To tell you the truth, I really didn't mean it..."

Teacher Wang snorted softly.

The submissive expression on Jian Luo's face gradually turned cold, and he whispered in her ear, "I did it on purpose."