Smile Fades Away

Jian Luo looked at the queen quietly.

The queen was a little nervous. She looked at Jian Luo and said seriously, "Don't you believe me?"

Jian Luo stood on the spot: "You have given me so much advice, so I will give you one too."

"What?"

"If you don't leave, you won't be able to leave."

The queen suddenly felt that something was wrong. She turned around and found that there was no one behind her, and no pursuers found it here: "You lied to me?"

Jian Luo said, "It's up to you to believe it or not."

Someone's voice came from the information bracelet: "Sister, hurry up and send it, the signal on your side is getting weaker and weaker."

The queen frowned and finally no longer hesitated. She took off the information bracelet. As the bracelet was taken apart, it seemed that a transparent wall was turning. As she got closer, Jian Luo could feel the transmission from the other side of the wall. 

The queen's red dress was lifted by the wind from the wall, and she glanced at Jian Luo again: "Are you really not going with me? Is it because of the child?"

Jian Luo looked at her movements and said indifferently, "Do you want to hear the truth?"

The queen nodded.

"I never thought of running away from him." Jian Luo said, "I haven't before, and I probably won't in the future. Thank you for your kindness, and I wish you freedom."

When the words fell, he received the queen's rather complicated look.

The queen stepped in with one foot, not forgetting to say to Jian Luo, "You will regret it."

Jian Luo looked at her quietly, indifferent.

When the entire aperture engulfed her, the living person who just stood there disappeared, Jian Luo stared at the empty space for a while, he thought maybe he should think about something, but the result was that he had nothing.

'Boom!'

There was a loud noise outside, and there were chaotic footsteps.

Jian Luo raised his head and looked outside, and a group of people came in after a while. The leader, Lu Shifeng, was wearing a straight military uniform. Because he was leaving today, he was wearing a dark blue cape behind his back. The cape was raised, making him look imposing every step of the way.

The long black military boots stepped on the clean floor, making a crisp sound, and finally, the owner of the boots stopped in front of Jian Luo.

Jian Luo raised her face to look at him, with a thin layer of sweat on his forehead.

Lu Shifeng gave him a condescending look, as if to confirm the safety of the person, he said, "Are you injured?"

Jian Luo took a deep breath and said, "No."

"Um."

Lu Shifeng looked around the bathroom, took off the cape and put it on Jian Luo's shoulder, the man's voice was slightly magnetic: "I'm afraid I can cry."

"..."

The cloak was tied around his shoulders, and along with it came the familiar scent of a man. Because he was together every day, he had to say that he was already familiar with this smell and this person.

Jian Luo was actually trembling all over. He was just pretending to be calm. Now that he saw the backbone, he stopped pretending. He said, "If you don't come again..."