Affair

Looking at the terrified eyes of the little dragons, Jian Luo suddenly realized that these little cubs are no longer what they were before. Now they are Niu Hulu cubs, and they are cubs who can understand adults!

Assy.

I should have avoided it if I knew it earlier.

But at this time, let him specifically explain to the cubs that your father is actually your father. It seems that the timing is not right.

Thinking of this, Jian Luo could only bite the bullet and look away. It's okay if he didn't move away. As soon as he moved away, he met Lu Shifeng's eyes.

The juvenile version of Lu Shifeng raised his eyebrows at him, with obvious meaning.

I don't know why, but Jian Luo always felt that Lu Shifeng seemed to be slowly regaining his previous sense of imposing manner.

He blinked his eyes hard, trying to express to Lu Shifeng what he meant by "go back and talk about it", but Lu Shifeng just evoked a sneer, making his scalp numb.

Jian Luo shivered.

Fortunately, he has a big heart and believes in the truth that there must be a way to the front of the mountain, so even if Lu Shifeng is strong and strong, Jian Luo firmly believes that it does not matter if he is thick-skinned!

The teenager in charge of picking them up said, "We are here, it's almost winter."

Jian Luo felt it. The environment here is really different from that of the Dark Star. The four seasons here are somewhat close to the Earth. The four seasons change quickly and it is obvious. When he first came here, the first rain should be the end of autumn, and now it has It has been almost a month, and the signs of winter are obvious, and the wind is a bit biting.

Jian Luo said, "Then how did you all spend the winter?"

"We usually store meat." The boy replied, "Because the territories of several tribes are divided differently, the forest we have been allocated is actually very rich in materials, but this forest is more dangerous, and there are many ferocious beasts in it, unlike another tribe, their forests have a lot of tame prey, so their supplies will be easier to get."

Jian Luo is still very smart: "In winter, large beasts basically hibernate, and they will be more vicious."

The teenager nodded: "You are right, so our tribe will be sad every winter."

Jian Luo looked at him with pity, the poor people on this planet don't actually have instant noodles as a weapon in the world, but now it's winter, it's more difficult to hunt, and the cubs are in poor health. Even lower, the weakest sister came back with a fever after going out, so Jian Luo was reluctant to let Lu Shifeng take the children out.

Thinking of this, Jian Luo asked, "Will it snow here?"

The teenager probably didn't expect Jian Luo to ask this question, but he answered honestly: "Yes, soon, it will be a snowy day in a few days."

Jian Luo nodded worriedly.

A group of people quickly arrived at the tribe. As soon as they entered, they saw a small house with high and low heights. It was located in the same direction as the other tribe. It was also a spherical house, but it looked more shabby.

The teenager said to him: "Most of the people went out to hunt. After the heavy snow, it is more difficult to hunt, and most of the animals have to hibernate in the depths of the mountains. Everyone wants to be more secure before the heavy snow comes."

Jian Luo nodded.

The teenager took them to choose a room: "This is a shelter from the wind, it is warmer. You still have children, so you can live here."