Marriage Law

Jian Luo stood at the door a little hesitant. He looked outside, carefully moved to the door, stretched out his arm and clicked on the outside influence. The intelligent optical brain transmitted the outside scene in real time, and the image outside the door was displayed on it. There are three... little dragons.

! ! !

Jian Luo shook his hand and quickly opened the door.

The door opened with a 'click', and there were three dragon cubs standing in a row outside. When the door opened, Jian Luo couldn't see clearly, just like a gust of wind, his trouser legs were entangled.

Long Aotian skillfully clambered up with his small claws, and sat on Jian Luo's shoulder.

Full of anger, extremely aggrieved!

The younger sister and younger brother were slower, but in the end they were able to find a good place to nest in Jian Luo's arms.

Jian Luo touched Long Aotian's head and said softly, "Why are you here?"

The younger sister was very smart, and was the first to understand what Jian Luo meant. Xiao Yinlong's wet eyes looked at him for a moment, and said softly, "I miss my father."

She may also be a little aggrieved, and rubbed Jian Luo's hand, as if complaining: "Dad won't come home."

The cub's dragon scales were soft and cold, and it was a little itchy when it touched the palm of the hand, as if it was scratched on the heart of a person, which made people sad and soft.

Jian Luo put his tone lightly: "Who brought you here?"

Looking back, Long Ba Tian pointed at the old man standing in the shadow with his small paw. He didn't hesitate to sell his teammates.

Jian Luo looked slightly surprised. He was a little too excited to meet the child just now. He actually saw a big living person standing here and didn't realize it until now!

"You..." Jian Luo smiled unconsciously when she saw him: "Why are you here?"

Lu Shifeng picked up the chattering chatter Long Aotian: "They won't sleep."

Jian Luo fell silent for a moment.

"I don't want to eat." Lu Shi's cover continued to hold the pot expressionlessly: "I want to see you after making a fuss."

Jian Luo looked down at the cub in surprise: "Are you making trouble?"

The two cubs being stared at by their father were immediately under a lot of pressure. In fact...they were indeed making trouble. Which dragon is going to suffer when father is not sleeping alone with father?

In fact, they are really afraid of Lu Shifeng. Only Jian Luo will feel distressed when they make trouble, but Lu Shifeng is different. If they make trouble during training, they will be punished twice. Lu Shifeng has never been soft-hearted to them.

So tonight I will only dare to protest a little.

In the past, if they make trouble, Lu Shifeng's attitude is 80%:

If you don't sleep, then don't sleep

If you don't eat, just don't eat

Go to training when you have nothing to do, and don't chatter.

Result

Just after they protested weakly once, Lu Shifeng, who used to be unselfish in the past, said, "Do you want to see him?"

The dragon cubs nodded.

Then......

Then it was sent.