Is Hope

After sending the news, Jiang Jiang began to consider Jian Luo's information bracelet. It is almost unbelievable that this bracelet is not a new type. This style is almost no longer seen in the market. It is probably the first generation bracelet, or even even the waterproofing is not well done. It is hard to imagine how Jian Luo persists every day. It is estimated that even the Internet speed is slow.

When Jian Luo came out of it, Jiang Jiang was still doing archaeology: "Luoluo, this bracelet of yours is of the antique level, and you are older than me."

? ? ?

Jian Luo was shocked: "No wonder I always feel bad contact."

"If you have the conditions, you can change it." Jiang Jiang returned the information bracelet to him: "I can help you choose a good value for money, by the way, there was a harassing message just now, I returned it for you, you can see for yourself."

Jian Luo was very curious: "What are you harassing?"

Jiang Jiang scratched his head: "It seems that he is going to take you to the house on No. 1 Huangcheng, or a single-family villa, hahahaha, you are not funny, now the fraudulent sales actually start from No. 1 Huangcheng, he I thought I was the military Marshal, and I would always go to the villa..."

Jian Luo fell silent for a moment.

Jiang Jiang looked at his increasingly solemn face, and suddenly had a bad premonition in his heart: "Could it be that he is really the Marshal of the Army?"

Jian Luo stroked the somewhat spent screen and sighed, "Jiang Jiang..."

Jiang Jiang quickly said, "What's wrong?"

"It's okay." Jian Luo patted him on the shoulder: "Maybe it's time to adjust the rocket."

? ? ?

Jiang Jiang suddenly felt terrified. He suddenly remembered that when Jian Luo was at his home before, he received a phone call that seemed to be Lu Shifeng, but wasn't it a one-night stand? Could it be that Luoluo is still in touch with the Marshal?

It's very possible to think about it. The last time Luoluo's body was injured, he was shocked to see it. Can you imagine how much suffering Luoluo suffered? Lu Shifeng's family has a great business, and it is very likely that he wants to use this villa as compensation.

Thinking of this, Jiang Jiang took a few steps forward, walked quickly to Jian Luo, and said hesitantly, "Luoluo..."

Jian Luo turned back: "Huh?"

Jiang Jiang glanced at him incessantly, and finally couldn't hold back: "Could this villa be the compensation for you? Did I accidentally say too much, will there be no bones left?"

Jian Luo smiled: "No."

Jiang Jiang breathed a sigh of relief: "That's good."

"It's too exaggerated to have no bones left." Jian Luo frightened him: "I will definitely plead for you and leave your ashes."

"..."

Not comforted at all.

Jian Luo found a quiet place to call Lu Shifeng. He sat in a chair and looked at the scenery outside through the hotel glass mirror.

After a while, the phone was picked up.

"Huh?" Lu Shifeng's voice came: "Come and tell me the style of the rocket?"

? ? ?

The Marshal is very humorous.

Jian Luo didn't know whether to laugh or cry: "Just now, the information bracelet was with someone else."