Fatherly Love You Feel It?

Jian Luo looked at Lu Shifeng, his eyes lit up, and he sighed, "This is too cool."

Lu Shifeng: "Huh?"

"It must be cool to hold it in summer." Jian Luo honestly said, "You dragons are very good. If you want scales, you will have scales. Warm in winter and cool in summer."

"..."

Lu Shifeng was silent.

Jian Luo was a little embarrassed when he saw that he had stopped talking. Later, he realized that he might have said something wrong, so he changed the subject embarrassingly: "Are you seriously injured?"

Lu Shifeng looked at him condescendingly, his eyes indifferent: "Why do you say that."

"Because when you showed me the wound on your arm last time, that piece was full of scales." Jian Luo has a reason: "So are you injured, is it serious? What did the doctor say? Can it be cured?"

Three consecutive questions, one is more than a sand sculpture.

Lu Shifeng stared at him quietly, and finally said, "Aren't you afraid?"

This time, Jian Luo fell silly: "What are you afraid of?"

"..."

The eyes met, and there was silence.

Finally, Jian Luo reacted, and he suddenly realized that Lu Shifeng had avoided him for the past few days because he was afraid of scales, right?

Just...that's it?

Jian Luo felt that a group of crows could fly over his head. He hated that iron could not become steel: "I have nothing to be afraid of, it's not because you have seen scales on your body, did you forget that night..."

Lu Shifeng's blood-red eyes dimmed.

Jian Luo angrily wanted to bite off his tongue, but he opened his mouth when she didn't pay attention. He scolded: "That's what it means anyway. Isn't it normal for dragons to have scales."

In fact, he didn't say any moving words, but inexplicably, it seemed that someone took a basket from the sky and threw small flowers outside, all of which fell on Lu Shifeng's heart.

Lu Shifeng looked at Jian Luo, and slowly, a smile solidified in his eyes, and the corners of his mouth twitched.

Jian Luo raised his face and said naively, "Hey, you actually laughed."

Lu Shifeng's face drooped down, and he said, "Have I never laughed before?"

"Yes, yes." Jian Luo touched his chin and answered seriously, "But it feels like that smile is different from this one."

What he said was indeed true.

I've always thought that Lu Shifeng's smile was weird.

How to say it specifically, it is similar to the sneer on the corner of your mouth when you are fishing for fish, and the head teacher stands at the back window and stares at you.

Of course, what's more important is that he always felt that the smile didn't reach the bottom of his eyes and was not really happy.

But just now, he smiled, which was different from all the previous smiles. It was like a cold plum blossoming in full bloom in the wind, which was pleasing to the eye and full of admiration.

Lu Shifeng sat down beside the hospital bed: "Dark Star people's function of secreting dopamine pleasure hormone is attenuated. It's normal for you to feel different."

"..."

So were you really happy just now?

Isn't that right, brother, talking about how happy you were that night?