Domineering Dragons Fall In Love With Me

'Drop'

A doorbell rang.

Jian Luo originally took the child to rest in the room, but when he heard a sound outside, he hesitated and went to open the door. After opening the door, he was not surprised to see a tall man standing outside.

Lu Shifeng said, "Why didn't you say hello?"

"What?" Jian Luo asked innocently, "What greeting."

Lu Shifeng squinted, and he said, "It's about moving out."

Jian Luo suddenly realized, and he said, "Oh, this matter, aren't you busy? I didn't say it. Wouldn't it be enough for Secretary Jin to notify you?"

...

Lu Shifeng was patient: "At least you should discuss it with me."

Jian Luo leaned against the door: "I don't even have the right to sleep where I am?"

Although they didn't quarrel, Jian Luo didn't hiss to reveal the bottom, but the atmosphere was filled with a strong smell of gunpowder. He didn't refuse to see him, but he was full of resistance. It was only a short day later.

Lu Shifeng looked inside. The three little babes on the sofa were eating pastries. The familiar smell of milk was mouth-watering. In the past, when Jian Luo was cooking, no matter what he made, he would definitely have his share, but now there is nothing left.

...

Lord Marshal felt the pressure.

Lu Shifeng said, "Who messed with you?"

Jian Luo sneered, and now he looks at him more and feels heartbroken: "No one, thank you for your concern, if there is nothing else, good night."

? ? ?

Seeing that the door was about to be closed in front of him, at the last moment, Lu Shifeng reached out and pressed against the door, and right in front of Jian Luo, the strong and strong door was suddenly blocked with force, because of the force, the edge metal of the door even appeared slightly deformed, but the parties who caused this situation turned a blind eye.

Lu Shifeng stared at Jian Luo, not for a moment: "Speak clearly."

...

Jian Luo recovered from the shock.

Lu Shifeng made him understand the disparity in strength between the two. Although he had already figured out all of this today, it's alright if he made it clear, he should have made it clear.

The three children could understand the words. Jian Luo didn't want to say this in front of them, so he suggested, "Go out and talk."

Lu Shifeng paused and nodded.

Jian Luo asked his mother and younger brother who lived next door to enter the room to watch the children, and went out to chat with Lu Shifeng.

Lu Shifeng stood outside the door, Su Liang took Jian Luo's hand: "Luoluo..."

Jian Luo turned around: "What's the matter?"

"You, you don't want to be impatient, don't be angry."

"Do not worry."

"But......"

How can Su Liang be at ease? Jian Luo kept his face straight all day. Although he didn't say anything and didn't get angry with anyone, he started to pack up after returning from the medical examination room. He was still talking and laughing not long ago. Suddenly, anyone with a discerning eye can see that there is a problem.