Go Home

Lu Shifeng stopped and looked at him.

The babbling mouths of the reporters were all muted without realizing it. For nothing else, Lu Shifeng's aura was too strong, and people didn't dare to move casually without realizing it. When the eyes are staring, there will be a sense of oppression, and the pressure is extremely strong.

The reporter's words were blocked on his lips and tongue, and he said embarrassingly: "That..."

Lu Shifeng retracted his gaze, sneered, and left.

Beyond here, it is the military's territory. There are no reporters. The new adjutant is a short blond dragon. He asked in a low voice, "Do you need to let someone rule the outside area?"

To avoid being surrounded by Lu Shifeng next time.

Lu Shifeng: "No need."

Paused

Lu Shifeng said again: "Go to Secretary Jin and ask her to send someone to follow Jian Luo to protect his safety."

Adjutant: "Yes."

Jian Luo, who was considered to be dangerous and vulnerable, had already finished his meal in the morning. He returned to An Paradise. He had to make arrangements for the medical examination today. He arrived earlier, but he did not expect that many people were waiting for him at the entrance of the village.

Looking at it from a distance, Wu Yangyang is a stick.

Jian Luo paused, walked over, glanced at a group of people, and said, "What's the matter."

The villagers looked at each other, and still said:

"Luoluo, are you alright?"

"We've heard it all."

"Jian Luo..."

In the past, most of the villagers in An Paradise did not regard Jian Luo as a real leader. They thought that Jian Luo was not an important task, and had no ability, and there was no way to lead them out of the village, because Jian Luo was only a young man, a kid in his early 20s.

But it is such a child, he brought liberation to mankind, he dared to say no to the Dark Star people, he saved the little girl, he dared to stand up for everyone to question the marriage law, he has the responsibility, he has the power to act, he is many times stronger than the thousands of people who used to live in An Paradise but do nothing all day long.

Under the gazes of everyone, Jian Luo said, "I'm fine."

"Don't worry about me, I'm fine." Jian Luo stood there, calm and natural, he didn't deliberately ask for credit or sell out, he just said, "It's just my share, thank you for your concern."

He didn't expect to win the hearts of the people through such a thing.

But now he has other things to do. After finding Director Wang, he said, "Is the matter that I asked you to help with the statistics ready?"

Director Wang seemed to have just reacted. He immediately said, "Yes, yes, I was just about to tell you about this!"

Not long ago, Jian Luo suddenly told Director Wang to pay attention to the list of people who want to immigrate to Sky City, and the list of people who want to stay. Going to Sky City is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. Dark Star is supporting employment, and many shopping malls or enterprises are the admission quota has been opened, and the planting center will inevitably lose some people, so it is necessary to do a good job of statistics.

Director Wang gave him the list, and Jian Luo was mentally prepared, but found that almost no one applied except those who were going to school.

Jian Luo: "What's going on?"