What to Call an Illegitimate Child

Listening to the voice on the phone, Jian Luo was stunned for a few seconds.

Jiang Jiang on the other end of the phone persisted: "Hey, Luoluo, are you listening, hello...?"

Jian Luo hesitated for a moment, and finally, a smile slowly gathered in his eyes, and finally he couldn't hold back a 'puchi' laugh.

A burst of laughter hit his heart uncontrollably, he laughed, and his body kept shaking until he raised his face and met Lu Shifeng's red eyes.

"Cough......"

The smile stopped abruptly, and Jian Luo turned his face away, maintaining a little doubt: "Why do they have such guesses, how do you think I am a human, can the dragon clan have a human as a son?"

Jiang Jiang explained: "It's not impossible. The mating between races is like this. Dragons can be transformed into human form. When we haven't lost fertility, there are examples of Dark Stars giving birth to human beings. In addition, someone is sure to smell the breath of the cub on your body, and you are only 20 years old, aren't you a child!"

"..."

God, full marks for logic.

Jian Luo hesitated: "You don't, do you believe it?"

There was suspicious silence on the other side of Jiang Jiang. After a while, he said, "Luoluo, in fact, I always thought that the Marshal would not take action against a human being. I never thought that you might be his son."

Jian Luo: "No..."

"Aren't you a replica?" Jiang Jiang was actually excited, with a bit of caution in his tone: "Then who is your mother? Are you, are you viviparous or oviparous? Does Marshal Lu really have a partner?"

Jian Luo didn't know whether to laugh or cry. Just as he was about to speak, the communicator was taken over. Lu Shifeng's voice was low: "He is not my illegitimate child."

In Jiang Jiang's daze, the phone was hung up.

Jiang Jiang was dumbfounded. Looking at the communication he hung up in his hand, he began to slowly think about a question: Although he denied the issue of illegitimate children, he didn't seem to deny the matter of his partner and having a son?

Or—he was overthinking it?

The other side.

After hanging up the phone, Jian Luo was still overjoyed when he remembered Jiang Jiang's words. He laughed out loud: "You said I'm your son, what do you think, hahahaha, I'm your son, what will that cub call you in the future, grandpa? Haha? Ha ha......"

...

There was silence in the car, except for Jian Luo's ruthless laughter.

The driver who drove in front had to sweat for this brother. The person who dared to make a joke of Lu Shifeng once thought he was not born yet, but he did not expect that not only was he born, but he could be so rampant in front of himself.

Jian Luo raised his head and looked at Shi Feng with a smile that was not a smile, his laughter stuck in her throat.

Lu Shifeng: "Laugh, why don't you laugh?"

Jian Luo coughed lightly: "It seems, ahem, it's not that funny."

"Really?" Lu Shifeng raised his eyebrows and sneered: "I thought you didn't have a stomachache anymore."

Jian Luo felt it for a moment, and it seemed that it really didn't hurt anymore, but as witty as him, how could he admit it like that, or wouldn't he have to endure Lu Shifeng's reckoning!