Weaning

Lu Shifeng took a step forward and stood in front of him.

Jian Luo looked up at him subconsciously. The lights of the dinner party not far away were flickering, but it was relatively remote and the light was dim. Half of Lu Shifeng's body was in the shadow. He was much taller than Jian Luo. From Jian Luo's point of view, only Lu Shifeng's sharp jaw can be seen, those blood-red eyes staring at him quietly, has no waves, calm and self-controlled.

Marshal Lu raised his head, his rough fingers wiped away the tears on Jian Luo's face, and his voice was low: "Why are you crying again?"

Jian Luo felt a little shameless and turned away: "It doesn't matter to you."

Lu Shifeng withdrew his hand, half-jokingly: "Then I'm leaving."

! ! !

Jian Luo suddenly raised his head and glared at him.

Lu Shifeng didn't leave, he seemed to just want to tease him badly, the Marshal was not as easy and indifferent as he seemed on the surface.

Jian Luo pouted: "You pulled me here."

The implication is that you go to fart.

Lu Shifeng said: "Well, let you calm down."

"I......"

Jian Luo was too lazy to talk to him.

Lu Shifeng took out a handkerchief from his pocket and wiped his face. He bent down, condescending, holding the handkerchief in his slender hands, carefully wiping the red nose, the wet corners of his eyes, and the thin man's face.

Those hands were born to be in charge of the most lethal machinery, the hands that held the power of life and death, but at this moment, holding a damp handkerchief to wipe the tears of the fragile little human seems to be enjoying it.

Lu Shifeng said in a low voice, "The doctor said that you should cry less after giving birth. It's not good for your eyes."

Jian Luo looked at him slightly surprised.

Lu Shifeng raised his eyebrows: "Look at what I do"

"No......"

He thought that Lu Shifeng wouldn't care about this kind of thing. Since he returned to the warship, he has been very busy, busy with the Dragon Clan, and the Dark Star. He has to come back very late every day, and Jian Luo didn't even see him. He had met with the doctor, so how did he know such a thing?

Lu Shifeng was very patient, and when he saw that he was no longer crying, he said, "What you said at the dinner party just now..."

In fact, it was just to vent his emotions. He couldn't control it after holding it for a day, and now he has some regrets after thinking about it. Jian Luo quickly cut him off: "No, you think I'm talking nonsense, don't... take it to heart."

"You fool me?"

Lu Shifeng squinted, he folded the handkerchief slowly, without reprimanding Jian Luo, but with a dash of anger and self-righteousness.

Jian Luo hurriedly said, "No."

When he was anxious, his eyes were always vivid. Those dark and light brown eyes would stare at him for a moment, eager and attentive. Only Lu Shifeng was reflected in his pupils, and he was all tied to him.

Lu Shifeng enjoyed it very much.

That's right, it's his own.

There was a hint of contentment in his pupils that was not easy to be detected. He admired it enough before he said: "What you said at the dinner party just now is very good."