Illegitimate Child

Jian Luo's whole body was in severe pain. If God could give him another chance, he would definitely choose not to worry about so many things.

A group of children stared blankly.

It was Jian Sheng who had the fastest reaction. He squatted down quickly and looked at Jian Luo worriedly: "Brother, are you alright?"

Jian Luo was speechless in pain. He snorted twice and squeezed out the words between his teeth: "I have something to do."

Of course, Jian Sheng couldn't smell it, so he didn't know what happened. He just thought that Jian Luo must be suffering from a sudden illness. He was a little helpless.

However, some children made an inquiring voice:

"Are you all right?"

"What does this taste like..."

"It seems to smell like a cub."

"Where did the cub come from?"

The children must have been slow to respond. Although they are not sensible, they still understand one thing, that is, the person in front of them seems to be in pain and needs help. Even if the Dark Star people dislike human beings, but they are weak. The creatures are never the kind of race that sees death.

Jian Sheng hurriedly said, "I'll contact the hospital, brother, don't worry, I'll contact the nearest hospital."

Although he said so, Jian Sheng has never contacted the hospital, so he does not know the fastest way and shortcut to contact the hospital.

Immediately a child said:

"I'll get in touch."

"I'll come, I'll come."

"Is there a human hospital around here?"

Everyone was chattering, and they all helped contact the hospital. Su Liang over there had already sensed the movement. Although she wasn't sure who had happened, she always had a bad premonition in her heart and ran over quickly. Squatting beside Jian Luo, she panicked just by looking at it. Compared with others, she knew the situation, and she was immediately anxious: "Luoluo, Luoluo, are you alright?"

Jian Luo took advantage of the situation to support Su Liang's hand and covered his stomach: "Stomach pain..."

Su Liang's heart skipped a beat, and she said in a panic, "What's the matter, why do you have a stomachache?"

Jian Luo can't express his suffering now.

Children make various calls to the hospital, and the result of too many calls is obvious, that is, the telephone lines that have not been called by many people start to become busy, and they can't get through or get in at all.

This breath covers a wide area, not only the main square where the flea market is held, but even the school office quickly noticed it.

The campus director immediately jumped to his feet: "This... this smell, is there an accident with a child?"

Sitting next to the principal who was still chatting here, the principal said, "This smell is not from a child, but rather like..."

The words that were about to speak stopped at the mouth of the mouth, even with a little trembling, the two of them looked at each other, their eyes widened, obviously some couldn't believe it.

In the end, it was the headmaster who reacted first: "It's bad, it would be bad if there was really an accident with a cub here!"

There is also the director who thinks the same as him. There is absolutely no camouflage in the breath of the cub. The throbbing of the flesh and blood will never go wrong. If it is true, it will be exciting enough, Dark Star people deep down, they are extremely protective of their cubs. Worrying about the cubs' accident is one of them. If the cubs have an accident on their territory, no one dares to think about the consequences.