Lu Shifeng is Old

Jian Luo snorted softly: "I advise you to go back first. Tomorrow we will go to the base to find the leader to adjust the monitoring and deal with it clearly."

Wu Qiang stood up and looked at him fiercely: "You are young, but your tone is not small, just wait, but don't regret it!"

Jian Luo tilted her body and said slowly, "Slow walk and don't send it off."

Wu Qiang left angrily.

Other onlookers who were eating melons gathered around and watched, Jian Luo said, "Everyone, please go back early, our temple is small, so we won't be staying here."

The onlookers were also unwilling, but in the end they left in a hurry.

Jian Luo said to his younger brother, "Go and close the door."

The little brother nodded obediently: "Okay."

The door was finally closed, and the whole courtyard regained its tranquility. Su Liang breathed a sigh of relief. He held Jian Luo's hand: "Luoluo!"

Jian Luo helped her into the house: "Mom, next time something happens, you have to notify me first. I'll be back today. If I'm not at home next time, what will you do?"

Su Liang sniffed: "Luoluo, what you said before, did you really talk to the Dark Stars? You haven't told your mother where you work and where did you get so much money!"

"Luoluo, tell the truth." Su Liang stared at him: "Did you go to the military to cook again? Have you forgotten what your mother told you!"

"..."

So hard.

Jian Luo was silent for a while: "Mom, don't worry, I..."

Su Liang took his hand and said, "Luoluo, I know you have an idea. Your cooking mother knows it. With your ability, you can even find a restaurant in Sky City to be a cook, but military Fang, in the palace, there may be a war at any time, there is danger, those Dark Stars are strong, but you are a human, what will you do then?"

Jian Luo fell into deep thought.

"Mom doesn't expect you to do anything great." Su Liang sighed lightly, "I just hope you can be safe, you know?"

"..."

I am also afraid of death!

But what the mother said did remind Jian Luo.

If he can pass Moonlight's interview, get the right to nurture, obtain the household registration, and then do the live broadcast well, he can still live a good life, right?

The military is indeed very good, but after all, it is not his home.

"I know the importance." Jian Luo had an idea: "You are tired today, shall I take you into the room to rest?"

Su Liang nodded and said no more.

The hut was not very ventilated, narrow and stuffy. Jian Luo went to the kitchen to dig a bowl of rice and boiled it in a pot, and cut some shredded meat to make a porridge.

The younger brother came out: "Brother."

"Well." Jian Luo said, "I'm going to wash up. You can take a look here. When the porridge is ready, bring it to mother."

Jian Sheng came over and said, "Okay."

Jian Luo nodded and was about to leave. Halfway through, Jian Sheng called out, "Brother!"

Jian Luo paused and turned around: "What's the matter?"

"That..." Jian Sheng hesitated for a long time, but finally smiled: "I think you are so handsome!"