He Took a Shower

The driver turned around and said, "Where are you going?"

Jian Luo said to the driver, "Wait a minute."

He turned on the information bracelet and contacted Jiang Jiang urgently. When he was chatting with Jiang Jiang before, Jiang Jiang said that he lived in the Dark Star, and it was still in the inner ring. The location was very good, and he lived alone.

It's up to you Jiang Jiang!

Jian Luo sent him a message: "Jianghu emergency, can you come and pick me up, something happened."

Jiang Jiang replied quickly: "What's wrong with you, where are you?"

"Tell me a place." Jian Luo replied, "Where can we meet?"

Jiang Jiang over there was also a cheerful person, and quickly set the location, Jian Luo breathed a sigh of relief and reported the address to the driver.

The driver responded and left.

Sitting in the back seat, Jian Luo felt that the whole person was going to be useless. He gasped lightly, thinking that Lu Shifeng was a beast, bastard, not a human being!

The driver arrived at the place: "Mr. Jian, here it is."

Jian Luo got up with difficulty, and shivered to open the door, but the driver was faster than him and had already got out of the car and opened the door for him.

"Thank you." Jian Luo still remembered being polite.

The driver is also an honest man: "No need for Mrs. Xie, oh no, Mr. Jian, you have a good journey."

"..."

Jian Luo glanced at him.

The honest driver touched his head and pretended that he didn't say anything.

Jian Luo reluctantly retracted his gaze. He had inquired before that the Dark Stars were not so conservative, nor did they have the so-called cooked rice cooked with raw rice in the traditional society. Moreover, he and Lu Shifeng were considered as yours. There is a spring breeze, a one-night stand, and it should be fine.

Everyone is an adult, so it must be easy to get together and disperse.

"Jian Luo!"

A boy's voice came from not far away.

Jian Luo turned her head and saw a slightly fat boy in black clothes standing on the side of the road. He was tall and strong.

Jiang Jiang strode over: "How are you?"

Jian Luo stretched out his hand tremblingly: "Hold my hand."

Jiang Jiang supported him in a panic: "It's alright, you are really going to scare me to death. When I got the call today, you were going to hang up."

"..."

Jian Luo gasped lightly: "Go back first, I want to take a bath."

Jiang Jiang answered and led him back, but he didn't ask any more questions. He looked back frequently along the way, and it seemed that he had a lot to say, but he held back.

Jian Luo simply said, "What do you want to ask?"

"You have a piece of it..." Jiang Jiang seemed to be thinking about the words: "It seems to have the smell of a Dark Star."

Logically speaking, Jian Luo is a human being, so how could he smell like a Dark Star?

And this smell is very overbearing, and it makes people a little uncomfortable to smell it.