Pregnant Woman Eats

After a silence

Jiang Jiang suddenly rushed into the master bedroom and shoved the information bracelet into Jian Luo's hands, very eagerly: "Marshal asked you to call him back, hurry up, don't delay!"

Jian Luo was stunned, he said, "But didn't you say..."

"What's the matter? It's too late!" Jiang Jiang sweated coldly: "Hurry up, Luoluo, in case the Marshal comes to you because you didn't return, do you have the heart to watch your brother and I have an accident? You have the heart to bear it?!"

"..."

You change your face too fast.

Jian Luo took the bracelet and really didn't want to beat Lu Shifeng. He really had nothing to say to the old dragon who wasn't human, and he felt that Lu Shifeng had nothing to be proud of now! Obviously he is sorry for himself!

Seeing his hesitation, Jiang Jiang was about to cry: "Luoluo, you have to leave a way for your brother to live. If the Marshal pursues it, you may never see me again."

Jian Luo sighed: "It's been a long time since I hung up the phone,"

Jiang Jiang nodded frantically: "Luoluo, it's all up to you."

Jian Luo walked into the master bedroom, closed the door, and clicked the dial button, which was connected almost immediately.

Lu Shifeng's voice was calm and leisurely, but also magnetic: "Huh?"

Jian Luo originally thought that Jiang Jiang was too cowardly, but now it was herself. He was so angry, but he was cowardly: "Lu Shifeng? It's me."

Lu Shifeng: "Well, have you finished taking a shower?"

"After washing." Jian Luo decided to make a quick decision: "Is there something wrong?"

Hold steady.

As long as he is steady, he is not afraid!

Lu Shifeng's voice was a little cold: "Is your body still moving?"

"..."

Jian Luo gritted her teeth: "Thanks to you, it's okay."

"Well." Lu Shifeng finally said, "I'll ask Secretary Jin to pick you up."

Jian Luo hurriedly said, "No need!"

He was so stubborn and agile, finally the hot Lu Shifeng was a little unhappy, and the man narrowed his eyes: "Why?"

It is rare for men to understand.

He has already hinted it so clearly, and Jian Luo doesn't look stupid. Don't you understand what he means?

Jian Luo was surprised: "I have my own home to go back to, and I have already resigned from the military."

Lu Shifeng frowned: "Why, the treatment is not good?"

"..."

It's not a question of being treated poorly.

This is...

Is it a matter of ethics?

Jian Luo simply couldn't communicate with this man, he tried to reason a little: "Marshal, what happened last night, I think, um, since it happened, I'm not a virtuous woman, you must be responsible for compensation, just, we'll be fine. Let's get together and leave, I know that you must call me to discuss compensation or something, but you don't have to, I can do it myself!"

There was an eerie silence on the other end of the phone.

Quite a while

Lu Shifeng said, "You don't want to move out of An Paradise?"