Global Hope

Jian Luo was very grateful and sighed sincerely: "Thank you, Secretary Jin, you are such a good person!"

Secretary Jin was shy: "You're welcome."

When you become the marshal's wife, just remember to give me a promotion and a raise.

Jian Luo's goal has been achieved, and now he is at ease. He doesn't want to do anything now, he just wants to get the holy dragon fruit and go home to eat happily.

It's a pity that Secretary Jin didn't intend to let him do so.

Secretary Jin took the initiative to say, "Luoluo, shall I take you to get the fruit?"

Jian Luo nodded: "Okay."

Secretary Jin quickly calculated Xiao Jiujiu. If her calculations were correct, the Marshal should be practicing dragons at the moment.

The youngest dragon of the Dragon Clan is now over 300 years old, and it is the last batch of test-tube dragons that have been genetically synthesized.

After 300 years, no dragons have been successfully re-engraved, so in order to make this batch of dragons grow healthily, the Marshal will always take time to train and train the dragons to ensure that all the dragons will have enough ability to protect themselves when they go to the battlefield in the future.

Dragons are not born to be afraid of death. They are not afraid of fighting because of the scarcity and thinness of their offspring. They will only make themselves stronger, invincible, and fearless.

"Secretary Jin." Jian Luo asked her as she walked, "Aren't you going to send the meal to the marshal first?"

Secretary Jin was taken aback: "Huh?"

Isn't this going to deliver food?

It's just that you went by the way.

"Well, don't be in a hurry." Secretary Jin was anxious: "The Marshal has a lot of official business to deal with every day, and he is busy now. Even if he sends it, he can't eat it."

Jian Luo nodded in understanding but not understanding: "Then he often has to go to war, right?"

High risk occupation.

This man deserves it.

Secretary Jin thought for a while: "It used to be, but now it has basically been subdued, and there are very few wars now."

Only then did Jian Luo feel relieved.

The two walked forward, and further forward was the military restricted area. Jian Luo still understood the rules very well: "Will Longgu go further, or should I just wait here?"

Secretary Jin smiled: "It's okay, this is not the core area, you have nothing to do outside."

Besides, the core figures in the entire military have been passed by you at close range, so what are the rest to be afraid of, there is nothing to be afraid of at all.

Jian Luo had to agree: "That's fine."

Secretary Jin praised her wit. As long as she is smart enough, she can bring Luoluo to the Marshal in a natural way. Just as the Marshal is still training Xiaolong, Luoluo can see how dazzling the Marshal is. Cool and tyrannical, then, won't Luoluo fall in love with the Marshal?

Plan pass, get!

Jian Luo felt that Secretary Jin seemed to have a cat disease, but he decided to endure it for the sake of the holy dragon fruit.

The two walked to the floating training platform, and Secretary Jin's eyes lit up: "Luoluo, look!"

Jian Luo didn't take any precautions. Looking sideways, he saw a red dragon spreading its wings in a circle in the sky and sprinting towards the ground. There was an adult man standing on the ground. The two sides formed a huge contrast. Anyone with a discerning eye can see that an adult man is going to be cold.