Human Liberation

The little emperor's mood was very complicated.

However, he thought about it and it made sense. Gritting his teeth and being ruthless, he handed the Yunguo in his hand to Nie Yan, and said a little provocatively: "If the cub can't pass, there is nothing I can do!"

Even if you can't get past it, there is no table in the middle.

The little emperor thought triumphantly.

'Chirp'

The next second, he heard the cries of the cubs.

When the little emperor turned his head, he met the eyes of the cubs, and there was a bit of disappointment in their eyes! It probably means that you can't even keep a piece of food, you're really weak!

This look made the little emperor tremble.

Then Long Aotian jumped off the table. Even though it was small, it was better than Nie Yan in a few moments.

The clothes of the richest man always have countless treasures. Compared with the flat clothes of others, they are full of thorns, but they are also convenient for the cubs to climb.

Long Aotian hummed and finally climbed up, and finally sat on Nie Yan's lap, panting.

'Call...'

Exhausted dragon.

Nie Yan looked at the little guy in front of him and took Yun Guo apart and handed it to it.

Long Aotian hugged Yunguo and wanted to leave, but what he thought was very simple.

However, the little claws scratched and pulled Yunguo for a long time, still standing still.

Long Aotian raised his head suspiciously, met Nie Yan's eyes, and said, "I'll give you something, and you'll eat with me. This is called exchange of interests."

? ? ?

The dragon cub's small head is puzzled.

However, the other two on the table felt that the elder brother was being bullied. The younger sister finally couldn't sit still and ran over. Long Batian was fine, but the younger sister's foundation was a little worse. It slipped, and it was about to fall off.

Jian Luo exclaimed.

At the critical moment, Long Batian, who had been too lazy to move on the table, ran over very fast to catch his sister.

Although it supported his sister, it swayed again and fell to the ground.

Suddenly the scene became a little lively.

When Long Aotian saw that his younger brothers and sisters fell, he was also anxious, Yun Guo didn't eat it, he turned around and wanted to jump off.

Jian Luo felt that his child was a little too noisy, and immediately reprimanded: "What is the skin, let me down!"

Long Aotian was shocked.

Lu Shifeng was a little angry when he saw Jian Luo, raised his eyelids and glanced at the cub, and said in a low voice, "Long Aotian."

There was no rebuke, nor any unnecessary words, just a whisper, but the invisible lethality and murderousness had spread out.

Long Aotian was scared all of a sudden, ran back a few steps, and sat down on Lu Shifeng's body obediently.

'Chirp'

It obediently called out when it rushed towards the land.

Lu Shifeng glanced at it indifferently, and sneered: "Promise."