Humans Are So Great

The uncle decided to save Jian Luo's aesthetics: "Luoluo... Are you sure, this one really has less meat, and it has no taste when cooked."

Jian Luo looked at the crayfish in the box, waving the tongs, the two small black eyes seemed to be even more cute, he smiled and said: "Look at how cute it is, how can it not be delicious!"

"..."

The uncle hesitated.

But Jian Luo's cooking skills gave him a little more confidence, so he said, "Luo Luo, do you want to try it?"

Jian Luo wants to try it, and it doesn't take much effort to cook crayfish. The best thing is that crayfish can actually be cooked in one pot, and a large pot of rice is very appropriate, and these soldiers have just exercised, if they come back, wouldn't it be nice to eat crayfish?

Thinking of this, Jian Luo asked the soldiers, "How much of this have you captured?"

The soldiers did not discriminate because Jian Luo was a human, but answered honestly: "Many, there are probably several icehouses frozen in a warship, this is an invasive species, the reason for them smuggling may be to transport them to other planets to invade ecosystem."

The uncle nodded: "This lobster not only damages the environment, but also has no edible value."

Jian Luo smiled: "I'll try it out, or I'll make the stuff in this box first, and then share it with you. If you like it, I'll make more."

Secretary Jin strode over from behind: "Luoluo, are you too tired?"

As soon as this was mentioned, everyone else looked at Jian Luo's belly. Now that he is five or six months old, his lower belly has grown significantly. It is very small, like a small hill, but his limbs are very slender, only his stomach is a little bit so it stands out.

In fact, everyone knows that the cubs are not that weak, but they can't help thinking about whether they will be tired.

After seeing the crayfish, Jian Luo's attitude has begun to change: "It's okay, I'm not tired."

The uncle said, "Then let me help you Luoluo."

"Okay."

Because it seems that there has been no live broadcast here for a long time, Jian Luo thought that he could live broadcast for a while. After asking his uncle for permission, he started the live broadcast of the process of making crayfish.

When he opened the information terminal, he received a private message from Jiang Jiang: "I'm sorry Luoluo, I didn't expect that advertisement would cause you trouble."

Jian Luo smiled: "It doesn't matter, don't worry, I exposed it at school, but it has nothing to do with you. Besides, this matter will be exposed sooner or later, but it's only a matter of time."

Jiang Jiang sent him a message yesterday, so after Jian Luo replied, Jiang Jiang did not reply to him in time.

Jian Luo packed up and clicked the live broadcast button.

The small ball started to work normally. It was almost the beginning of the live broadcast. Before long, the popularity of the live broadcast room had soared sharply, and finally stopped at the 2 million mark, and this data is still going up. Climb up.

Jian Luo greeted everyone as always: "Hello everyone, I'm Jian Luo, let's eat crayfish today."

Viewers don't care what they eat:

"Are you really pregnant?"

"Which noble's cub is he carrying, can you show us the cub?"

"What to eat, can a pregnant man eat this?"