Haven't Touched Me In A Long Time

This question is **** choking.

Jian Luo retracted his gaze and coughed lightly, "He doesn't have that problem."

The little girl looked at him curiously, as if to say, Lu Shifeng is fine, shouldn't it be your problem, Mr. Jian?

What Jian Luo saw was his scalp tingling, he forcibly turned his eyes away and said, "We exist for other reasons."

"What reason?"

"Brother Jian, tell me."

"We will help you with the staff."

Looking at the fiery eyes, Jian Luo unexpectedly had a sense of being forced by his roommates to ask who his boyfriend was and why he wasn't sure about the relationship.

Su Liang took out the bowls and chopsticks from the inside and put them on a few young people. Then he said, "You guys eat, I'll go out for a walk."

Jian Luo said, "Mom, you also sit down and eat."

"I've eaten it." Su Liang pursed her lips and smiled: "You young people chat, I won't interfere."

"..."

She ran fast, as if she was afraid that someone would chase her.

Jian Luo reluctantly retracted his gaze, and when he regained his senses, he met a few pairs of fiery eyes again. The soul of gossip was burning. He sighed, "There is no special reason."

The little girls were very curious, but the remaining two boys were quite good, and they just ate with their heads down.

The little girls held chopsticks and said, "Brother Jian, if you have any troubles, you can tell us, and we can give you some advice."

Jian Luo laughed: "What trouble can I have."

But after thinking about the words, I felt that what they said had some truth.

In fact, he has never had anyone to discuss with. He is used to being independent, and he is used to digesting everything by himself.

But...

He found that he might not be able to get around this by hard resistance.

Jian Luo thought about it, finally put down his chopsticks, and said, "If you want to talk about troubles, it's really a little bit."

The little girls thought there was no hope, but when they heard Jian Luo speak, their eyes lit up. They looked at each other with great enthusiasm: "We are happy to help!"

"..."

Jian Luo briefly explained the accident that he and Lu Shifeng had a child without a partner, and explained why they didn't get married.

Finally he concluded: "I think he may be keeping me from leaving now because the child is too young."

"The reason for taking care of me when I was pregnant was to take care of the pregnant husband." Jian Luo sighed: "It only makes sense to go both ways. I don't want to be sentimental."

There was a moment of silence in the air.

The little girls looked at each other, and they all saw meaning in their eyes.

One of the long-haired girls coughed lightly: "Brother Jian, I dare to ask, is this your guess, or did the Marshal tell you that?"

Jian Luo: "Is this kind of thing worth talking about?"

"At least not arbitrarily."

"Yeah, you never asked him what he thought."

"To be honest, I don't think he just takes care of you."