The Child Is Innocent

Jian Luo looked at the video above and didn't look away. These things, these videos were things he had never seen before, and he had never thought about them. His heart was full of shock and disbelief, and even some sad.

The queen smiled and said, "Do you want to play?"

Jian Luo said, "What do you want to play?"

"If you don't believe these things are true, let's go to the central floor of the Dark Star's Medical Research Institute." The queen stroked her red hair: "How about seeing what they are doing?"

It's not playing games, it's just forcing something on him.

Jian Luo closed his eyes, leaned on the seat for a while, and after relaxing, he said, "I don't want to look at it."

The queen raised her eyebrows noncommittally.

Silver Ash leaned back on the chair lazily with Erlang's legs crossed beside him: "I advise you, just leave it here, run back to Dark Star and they won't treat you like a human, and won't give you freedom, Dragon Race. Those people, no, the group of Dark Stars, have gone crazy, they are all crazy, they have already gone crazy."

Jian Luo fell silent.

It is impossible for him not to go back. His mother and younger brother are still on Dark Star. Although he does not have such a deep relationship with them in a sense, but...

He also doesn't want to live the life of an interstellar thief here.

After thinking about it, Jian Luo said: "After I go back, what I face is my own choice. You brought me here against my will. If I go back to the Dark Star, I may be born after I was born. Jail, but here, I'm already in jail."

"If you give me a chance to choose, according to what you said, you seem to be giving me freedom, but now, isn't it you who restricts my freedom?" Jian Luo is quite serious: "You have no right to decide your life for others. Understand?"

After he finished speaking, he looked at Silver Ash.

Silver Ash looked at him with pity, as if he had heard a big joke, and he was even sighing at the innocence and stupidity of human beings.

Silver Ash is a rough man: "You haven't figured it out for a long time?"

Jian Luo choked.

"Do you still think he will protect you? He is the Dragon King first, then Lu Shifeng." Silver Ash clarified his thoughts: "The responsibility of the race comes first, and then the responsibility of being a father. If you can't tell the difference. If it's clear, it's really stupid."

The hand that Jian Luo put aside unconsciously shrank.

Silver Ash sighed and said, "Look at the Dark Star and the prosperity. In fact, everyone is a walking corpse, and everyone is unhappy. They are all living dead, all living in invisible prisons."

"What if there are children?" Silver Ash sneered: "It's just another race, and human beings are dragged into this prison, because you alone, maybe all human beings will also become the victims of this hell, you It is said that everyone has the right to choose their own life, what about your kin, because of everything you have to bear, do you give them the opportunity to choose?"

Jian Luo choked and was speechless.

"Go back and think about it for yourself. Let's go." Silver Ash said to the queen below: "Take him back."

The queen stood up and complied.

The walk back from the corridor is as long as when I came, but the mood is completely different. At that time, Jian Luo was still thinking about the route to escape, but now he has a feeling of powerlessness that comes from his heart. This feeling It was so heavy that he couldn't shake it away.