Your Dad Is Stupid To Death

Jian Luo stood on the side, not knowing for a while whether to come out or not. While he was still thinking, he had already come out.

The girl turned her head and looked over, and saw that Jian Luo was a little surprised.

Jian Luo walked over with small steps and smiled at the girl: "Yo, what about sending something?"

The little girl has a thin skin and looks a little shy, but she still nodded, obviously with a very intentional look.

Jian Luo raised her eyebrows: "It's a good job, it took a lot of effort, right?"

The little girl was shy: "No, no, I didn't do it well. I hope Big Brother Lu doesn't dislike it. I also see him going out every day and watching it is very hard, so I want to share some of the pressure."

Jian Luo took the scarf and glanced at it, tsk tsk: "It's a pity."

The little girl was curious: "What a pity?"

Jian Luo tucked the scarf back into her, and whispered in the little girl's ear. These few words caused the little girl's eyes to change from admiration to shock to incredulity, and finally there was nothing left. She glared at Lu Shifeng sealed and ran away.

...

Jian Luo waved his hand: "Slow down."

The little girl ran away without looking back. Under the sunset, it might be her first love that passed away.

When they were far away, Lu Shifeng looked at Jian Luo: "What did you tell her?"

"Huh?" Jian Luo was unreasonable and strong: "What can I say is to tell her the truth."

Lu Shifeng: "What's the truth?"

"You're a big and small thing."

"..."

There was a moment of silence in the air.

Half an hour.

Jian Luo's begging for mercy shouted in the open space: "I was wrong."

"Are you angry?"

"Hey, I really know I'm wrong, cub, come on, be cute."

"What do you want to eat, I'll make you something delicious?"

The humble Jian Luo felt the cold-eyed killing power of Lu Shifeng after making outrageous remarks, and the noble and cool-looking Lord Marshal ignored him for a whole day. After dinner in the evening, his anger was almost gone, and his attitude became better.

Jian Luo went inside and brewed a cup of hot tea and brought it out. He saw Lu Shifeng sweeping snow outside. The brazier in the house was very warm, and the kang was overheated. It used a kind of charcoal here, but not the kind of Earth. Poisonous gas, the craftsmanship is also relatively sophisticated, in fact, it can be regarded as a luxury in the tribe, but Lu Shifeng is afraid that the bodies of humans and cubs are fragile, and there has been no shortage of these.

Jian Luo went out and stood by the railing: "They want to build a snowman, it might not snow tonight, don't sweep it away."

Hearing this, Lu Shifeng put down his broom and walked back.

Jian Luo handed him the hot tea in his hand: "This is the **** tea I put down, to ward off the cold, you can try it."

Lu Shifeng sighed.

"..."

The weather here is indeed cold, and it is getting colder and colder. It is much worse than the weather on Earth. The coldest weather on Earth is as low as -70 degrees, and it can't be any more, and it is slowly -100 degrees here. And according to the description of the tribe, it seems that the weather will be colder after a while.