Marshal is a Picky Eater

Dark Star Gourmet Audits are mechanical.

First of all, the submitted new food will be pushed to the latest creation area, and netizens will review it. If there are 10 people who have tasted it, at least 7 people need to pass the review, then this food can be certified as a food.

So when this oddly shaped potato hit the shelves, it didn't have many people's attentions

But people are always curious.

People in Interstellar like to cook meat, and many of the food columns are made of meat with new tricks. Instead, new vegetables are rarely added. It's not that vegetables are not delicious, but vegetables are few, and they are boiled over and over again. It's really not necessary.

Therefore, with a smear of yellow in the clump of flesh, this potato managed to catch my attention.

Finally, the people of Dark Star ordered this dish out of curiosity. As soon as they came in, they found that this potato was different from the soft glutinous boiled potatoes in the past, and it looked hard.

As soon as they saw this, some people frowned, and they almost didn't pass the order without eating.

It's shameful to waste food and vegetables for the sake of attracting people's attention!

But there is no lack of curiosity, which is too serious. I decided to give this developer a chance to taste it, and it turned out to be just like this...

"Fog grass, this is not the potato I know."

"Fuck boiled!"

"God, it's so delicious."

Originally, the people of Dark Star thought that boiled water was delicious. However, on this day, everyone felt the fear of being dominated by puffed food. For a time, almost all those who had tasted it clicked to pass, resulting in the passing rate of the food after tasting up to 90%.

"Give me mass production!"

"It tastes **** sweet."

"Potato, successfully caught my attention."

Such a high pass rate not only attracts diners, but naturally also attracts the attention of the platform.

The platform auditors found anomalies when sorting data on a daily basis: "How come there is such a high pass rate?"

A colleague came over to take a look: "Did some newcomers swipe tickets in order to pass?"

It's not like this has never happened before. Some anchors are not good at cooking and want to take some crooked ways.

The platform reviewer also took a serious look: "I will contact the system management to check."

Colleagues also felt strange when they saw the data, so they simply stopped to watch the excitement: "It's been a long time since someone swiped the data."

The big data brain is sifting through the data.

The final data is slowly presented on the screen: [No similar accounts]

No credits!

This time, not only the reviewers, but even colleagues are stunned. Except for a few current big anchors, no one can do it with a pass rate of over 90%!

The colleague's breath was rapid: "Taste it, try it quickly."

The reviewer was also curious, and hurriedly took out the virtual fries from the terminal, and gave it to a colleague: "Taste it."