Infertility Treatment

Jian Luo choked in his heart.

This topic made him have to recall the only time he had **** with Lu Shifeng. Really, it wasn't him who said it. Don't look at Lu Shifeng's indifferent look on weekdays, but that time was really warm. Like fire, as if to eat people.

However--

Just that one time.

After that, the Marshal raised his trousers and it was another face, as upright as if the person that night was not him at all!

Jian Luo choked: "Maybe, he doesn't want to."

"How is this possible?" Aya rolled his eyes at him: "Men don't want to, as long as they open meat, they want to, unless..."

Jian Luo was aroused curiosity: "Unless what?"

Aya smiled meaningfully: "Unless he has a problem with that."

"..."

? ? ? ?

Jian Luo's eyes widened in horror. For a moment, his desire to survive was stronger than Aya's, so he interrupted her quickly: "Aya!"

Aya looked at him blankly: "Luoluo, what's wrong?"

Just as Jian Luo was about to say something, she saw a person standing at the door. She fixed her eyes and saw that it was Lu Shifeng who had just returned, and there was a leader behind him. This was really scary.

"..."

Jian Luo's scalp was numb: "When did you come back?"

Lu Shifeng glanced at him lightly and said nothing.

Jian Luo was seen with a guilty conscience, so he could only pray in his heart that the boss didn't hear, didn't hear, let him go, it's not that he said nothing!

The leader at the back coughed lightly, trying to ease the awkward atmosphere: "Dear guests, I want to show you the base today."

Jian Luo hurriedly answered, and stood up while speaking: "Okay, okay."

You can do anything, just don't stand here stupidly!

Lu Shifeng said, "Have you eaten?"

"Huh?" Jian Luo was stunned for a moment, and then he reacted a bit slowly before he said, "Ah, I forgot."

The food here doesn't look very good, but it still smells good, probably because it's breakfast. Jian Luo glanced at Lu Shifeng and made sure he didn't have any objections before starting to eat it. It's not because of anything else, it's completely because of the fear of the magnetic field. If he can't eat these foods, or it will have any bad influence on Xiaolong, it will be bad.

The leader and Aya left first so as not to disturb him to eat.

Jian Luo looked at Lu Shifeng and said, "Brother Long, are you hungry? Would you like to eat some?"

"No need." Lu Shifeng sat beside him and gave Jian Luo a meaningful look: "I can bear it more."

"..."

Jian Luo fell silent for a while and almost choked.

He cowardly glanced at Lu Shifeng quietly, and found that the Marshal's face was normal, and he didn't seem to be unusual.

So is this heard or not heard?

It's hard to do.

A breakfast was heart-stopping, but Jian Luo unexpectedly found that although the animals and plants here did not look good, they tasted good, just like the normal, Earth food he used to eat, or even a little responsible, It actually tastes better.