I'll Take you Into the Room

After Jian Luo took a leave of absence to deal with the matter, he was indeed preparing for the live broadcast.

A lot of things have been delayed these days. He rarely goes on the live broadcast platform, and now he feels embarrassed.

The information bracelet received a communication from Jiang Jiang: "Are you all right?"

"It's okay." Jian Luo quickly replied: "It's just that I encountered something during this time. Thank you for your concern. I've resumed the live broadcast."

Jiang Jiang breathed a sigh of relief: "That's good."

Jian Luo smiled: "I will send you the food I made today."

"Okay!" Jiang Jiang said, "Thank you, brother."

Jian Luo started to log in to Jinjiang, but the web page jumped for a long time, but it was still blank, but it honed his patience.

After placing the small ball for the live broadcast, he started the live broadcast:

"Hi everyone, let's make shrimp chips today." Jian Luo smiled: "Because we couldn't buy the French fries before, because of the copyright issue of our French fries, we made shrimp chips today."

He thought that he had not started broadcasting for many days and should not be popular, but he did not expect the opposite:

"God, the anchor is on!"

"I wait day and night!"

"Anchor me balling you, that popcorn is open for purchase!"

Jian Luo glanced at the barrage and said in a relaxed tone: "Well, I'm going to open up the bulk physical purchase of several kinds of food recently, because the anchor now has an assistant who can help with packing and shipping, but there are not enough people, so only a limited amount per day. Fifty shares, these fifty shares will be drawn in the live broadcast room, everyone will support."

The barrage is very cooperative:

"Support."

"What do you want to eat today?"

"I'm tired of shrimp, I thought you had something new."

Jian Luo ignored some discordant remarks, and just continued to deal with shrimp. He didn't like to show his face during the live broadcast, and generally only liked to show the food on the console. At most, the video was recorded.

While handling the shrimp, Jian Luo said, "This shrimp must be handled well, not the shrimp head, just the shrimp meat, and the shrimp line should be picked out."

Handling shrimp is not only labor-intensive, but also time-consuming.

His hands were white and slender, and he worked swiftly when handling things.

"Don't waste shrimp heads too much."

"Is this delicious?"

"The anchor doesn't eat the suffering of the world."

Jian Luo didn't know that the Dark Stars originally ate the shrimp heads together. He felt helpless, but he still insisted on his own steps: "Then just put the shrimp meat together."

Because the barrage gradually became discordant, he tried his best not to speak, but to do more things.

Suddenly-

'Drop!'

This is the tipping reminder sent by the small ball.

Jian Luo turned his head in surprise, and as soon as he turned his head, he saw a prompt: User: [Feng] sent a deep-water torpedo.