In Argument

Jian Luo sat cross-legged on the ground, resting his chin with one hand: "Who can I choose?"

Lu Shifeng opened his thin lips lightly: "It's fine."

? ? ?

This is what you said!

Jian Luo's mouth twitched into a smile: "Then I'll go home."

Lu Shifeng frowned, obviously not willing, he said, "No."

"..."

There was a moment of frozen silence in the air.

The smile gradually disappeared from the corner of Jian Luo's mouth, he lowered his eyes, opened his lips slightly, wanted to say something, but finally closed it.

Inexplicably, I felt a little tired, and suddenly I didn't want to talk. In fact, it was nothing. He understood the reason. In fact, since he and Lu Shifeng lived together temporarily, no, or in other words, since he was pregnant with the baby in his stomach. From the beginning of the cub, he has always understood one thing, in fact, he is not equal to the Dark Star.

It's just that Lu Shifeng has always respected him and treated him very well, so these days, he's been a little overwhelmed.

It was like being beaten back to its original shape; like a basin of cold water was poured down; like someone poked a snail's shell, and he suddenly wanted to withdraw.

Half an Hour.

Jian Luo said, "Whatever you want."

Lu Shifeng turned his face away and looked at him: "Jian Luo."

"I'm the same everywhere." Jian Luo tried to remain calm, he smiled: "You decide."

...

Lu Shifeng stared at him with blood-red eyes, raised his eyebrows, and concluded in a positive tone, "You are angry."

It's okay if you don't say it, that's how people are. If you ignore me, I can actually resist the first resistance. If you insist on coaxing me, then I can't hold back.

Jian Luo was inexplicably irritable, and stubbornly said, "No."

Lu Shifeng squinted his eyes. In fact, don't look at the Marshal's experience on the battlefield, but he has almost zero experience in the field of love, and even, based on his years of experience, even if he searches thoroughly, he will definitely find it. Without the experience of coaxing people, in the Dragon King's dictionary, there is absolutely no word "bow your head".

But when facing Jian Luo, he rarely felt a sense of powerlessness.

So, the Marshal rarely explained: "They can't take good care of you."

Of course Jian Luo is sensible, he nodded: "I know."

Even if it seems to have been said, the atmosphere in it cannot be buffered by saying that it is slow. The awkward atmosphere is spreading, and no one can stop it.

Jian Luo stood up and said, "I haven't learned how to play just now. I'll practice again."

Lu Shifeng saw him get up and start playing with these little toys. He didn't say much, just replied, "Okay."

...

One night, Jian Luo learned several fitness tools.

After returning, he began to soak his feet. After entering five or six months, the hospital prescribed more things to him, and he and Lu Shifeng also developed some tacit understanding. Usually, at this time, it is time to tell stories.

Today, Lu Shifeng waited for a long time, but did not wait for Jian Luo to ask him to tell a story.

The Marshal read the document, but after a while he couldn't read it anymore. He raised his eyebrows: "Do you want to tell a story?"