Who's Delicious

Heilong still didn't eat Jian Luo's love vegetables in the end, and the life-saving Enlong was very dragged. After a few glances at Jian Luo, he flew away mercilessly without taking a cloud with him.

Jian Luo looked at Heilong's back and sighed: "It seems that Brother Long doesn't like vegetable salad!"

Secretary Jin just came back from the meal and waved, "Luoluo, come here."

Jian Luo looked sideways and smiled when he saw Secretary Jin: "Is there something wrong?"

"It's nothing." Secretary Jin pulled back the broken hair on her temples and said with a smile, "Just come here today, you can go back earlier."

Jian Luo was surprised: "Is this all right, but it doesn't seem like it's time to get off work."

Secretary Jin said quickly, "It's okay, you can go back after you've finished your work today. Of course, you can continue to play for a while if you don't want to go back. I'm just telling you."

It was difficult for Jian Luo to control the smile on the corner of his mouth.

Omg.

What kind of magical welfare company is this?

He is going to die here!

Jian Luo said embarrassedly: "Then I have a vegetable salad here, do you want to eat it?"

Secretary Jin pretended to be reserved: "Is this okay?"

"There's nothing wrong." Jian Luo gave her the food box: "It was originally for Brother Long, but he doesn't seem to be interested. It's a waste if you don't take it."

Secretary Jin quickly took it over: "Then I'm welcome."

Suddenly there was urgent news from the palace to let the Marshal enter the palace. It seems that he will not be back today. Secretary Jin came to Jian Luo as soon as she got the news.

Hey, she's so smart and witty!

After Jian Luo gave her the things, he waved his hand: "Then I'll go."

Secretary Jin smiled: "Goodbye!"

Jian Luo turned around and was about to leave. The little dragons around were very curious about this human being, and they all came over to want to get close, but Yu Wei, who was afraid of Lu Shifeng, didn't dare to get too close.

There was a little dragon with a big courage, and he came over secretly.

Jian Luo rubbed a hand on the dragon scale: "What do you like to eat?"

Xiaolong shook his head in dissatisfaction, and patted his tail on the ground. It felt very angry. This human dared to touch the head of the noble dragon!

Jian Luo smiled and walked into the door: "Forget it, you don't understand anyway, so let's go."

Xiaolong stared dumbfounded as the human figure disappeared.

Who can't understand?

Come back if you have the ability!

Of course it was impossible for Jian Luo to come back. He went to the cafeteria to clean up and was about to leave. The information bracelet on his wrist kept receiving messages.

A person named Kaizuki sent a message: "Don't you really think about coming to Moonlight? Come to us to have the opportunity to cultivate new varieties of vegetables."

Grow new vegetables!

Jian Luo's eyes lit up and he was moved.

The military base is not far from Moonlight. He said, "Okay, I'll go take a look."